9.5/10

Minty set of loudspeakers
Never used in a door, never seen moisture
never played hard. No scratches or gunk

Total Price: :

200$ shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Ipay conus only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I purchased this set brand new and used them for about 1 month and got the morel supreme set. I had them in a pillar pod in my last car and used them as a midrange (250hz-1k)

There so like new still the suspension hasn't been broken in yet.
I bought the supreme version of this speaker strictly for the shorting ring and I honestly couldn't tell the difference. They sound IMO exactly the same. They physically look exactly the same too. So I paid an extra 200$ for a copper ring that didn't do anything for me. Maybe if I was trying to get 5khz out of it it might have made a difference. They measure the same as the supreme woofers as well. They will play smoothly to 4khz and don't start to roll off till about 6khz, very good driver as a two way, very musical, plays guitar exceptionally clean and realistic sounding. Vocals are uncolored and very smooth. With 6mm linear xmax this driver can easily be used in a subless setup and still maintain respectable power handling with no hi-pass filter. In a system with a sub and the use of a hi-pass filter it will dig deep and is an excellent sounding midwoofer that can seriously take some RMS POWER

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.