Product Brand & Model:
2003 VW Jetta TDI
Condition of all items:
Total Price: :
Shipping Terms: :
Local pickup only or arrange your own transit.
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
We have thought long and hard about this but we are selling our 2003 Jetta TDI. Getting the goods out of the way here are the mods:
1. 6-Speed Eurospec DRW transmission with Peloquin Torque Biasing Differential. Transmission shifts great, has zero issues, etc.
2. DieselGeek short shifter with B&M shift knob.
3. VR6 front spindles and hubs.
4. Audi TT 312 mm big front brake upgrade.
5. R32 256 mm rear brake upgrade.
6. Koni FSD struts and Eibach Pro-kit springs (approx. 1.3" drop).
7. New set of Raxels (expensive) have replaced the original axels.
8. Factory Side Mounted Intercooler replaced with much larger Front Mounted Intercooler.
9. Frost/block heater installed for quick, warm, starts during cold weather.
10. Mishimoto catch can.
11. OMI intake.
12. DieselGeek race pipe.
13. Full stainless steel Kerma exhaust system.
14. Boost valve.
15. VNT-17 turbo with custom mapped ECU.
16. PowerPlus 520 Injector Nozzles.
17. Super heavy duty, high volume 11mm Fuel pump!
18. In-tank PD lift pump added for better fuel delivery on cold starts and fast throttle response.
19. New rear wheel bearings.
20. Front and rear OEM GLI lips.
21. Gauges have been replaced from frogeye to A-Pillar type and swapped out for dual VDO gauge EGT/Boost and Oil PSI/Temp gauges with matching blue lighting. However, the EGT probe is currently burned out and needs to be replaced. A fairly simple process, we just haven't done it and don't intend to.
22. Center console replaced with 04+, so now you have a REAL set of cupholders (in addition to the slide out ones).
23. Euro front plate. Bora rear badge.
24. Black washer and collant caps. Black tow hook cover.
25. Tinted Windows.
26. HID headlights with LED accents and color-matched eyelids. Clear glass lenses.
27. Black honeycomb badgeless grill with matching lower inserts.
28. Blue tined aspherical mirrors so no more blind spots.
29. OEM black Jetta floor mats with "Jetta" text on them.
30. Front seats have been replaced with the totally awesome VW Eurospec Rearo seats. Seats are in very good condition. No rips, tears, etc.
Car is Campanella white with cream leather interior.
Vehicle gets 47 mpg on average. Last time it was on the dyno it managed 187 hp and 293 ft/lbs of torque.
It has 283,000 miles on it and is just getting broken-in. It runs great, idles great, and has a lot of power throughout the entire rev range. Here is a link to our Fuelly mileage and maintenance records: http://www.fuelly.com/Ö/voÖ/jetta/20...dynamic/427386
A/C works great. Heat works great. Heated seats work great. Sunroof works perfect. Windows, locks, etc, all function properly. Zero rust. Super clean inside and out. All maintenance has been performed at Guy Roberts VW in Netwon, NC. Receipts are included inside the factory manual binder.
Stereo portion of the car:
Pioneer Android-based double-din.
Audioquest Everest RCA's
RF 3sixty.3 DSP
Alpine PDX-V9 5-chanel amplifier (100x4 plus 500x1)
Custom sail panels by DB Revolution housing a pair of my company's M25 tweeters
Stereo Integrity TM65 mkII mid/woofers installed in the factory door locations.
HST-12 mkII subwoofer.
System is fully tuned (EQ'd, level matched, time aligned, etc) with the right-hand knob of the DSP operating the subwoofer level control.
The car is available with the current system or with a pretty decent set of components and an amplifier. Choice is up to you.
We purchased the car for $8,500 a little over a year ago. Price for the car with the current stereo is $8,000. Price with the double-din and Alpine Type-R front speakers installed with an Eclipse 4-chanel amplifier is $7,500. Cash deposit will hold the car. We do not check PM's very often so email is the best way to reach us. Email us at [email protected].
We have decided to sell the car because we want something larger.
Vehicle is located near Charlotte NC. No tire kickers. If you see the vehicle you will be taken for a test ride first and then you can drive the vehicle back to the meeting place prior to purchasing the vehicle. Like all of you on this forum we have put a lot (passion, maintenance, and money) into this car and we treat it extremely well and wish any/all future people interested in this vehicle will treat it with the care that I have teated it with. Thanks.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:
1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.
DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.