FS: Stereo Integrity company demo vehicle - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2017   #1

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 175 Electrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the rough

Default FS: Stereo Integrity company demo vehicle

Product Brand & Model:

2003 VW Jetta TDI

Condition of all items:

Used

Total Price: :

$8,000

Shipping Terms: :

Local pickup only or arrange your own transit.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

See below.

Additional info:

We have thought long and hard about this but we are selling our 2003 Jetta TDI. Getting the goods out of the way here are the mods:

1. 6-Speed Eurospec DRW transmission with Peloquin Torque Biasing Differential. Transmission shifts great, has zero issues, etc.
2. DieselGeek short shifter with B&M shift knob.
3. VR6 front spindles and hubs.
4. Audi TT 312 mm big front brake upgrade.
5. R32 256 mm rear brake upgrade.
6. Koni FSD struts and Eibach Pro-kit springs (approx. 1.3" drop).
7. New set of Raxels (expensive) have replaced the original axels.
8. Factory Side Mounted Intercooler replaced with much larger Front Mounted Intercooler.
9. Frost/block heater installed for quick, warm, starts during cold weather.
10. Mishimoto catch can.
11. OMI intake.
12. DieselGeek race pipe.
13. Full stainless steel Kerma exhaust system.
14. Boost valve.
15. VNT-17 turbo with custom mapped ECU.
16. PowerPlus 520 Injector Nozzles.
17. Super heavy duty, high volume 11mm Fuel pump!
18. In-tank PD lift pump added for better fuel delivery on cold starts and fast throttle response.
19. New rear wheel bearings.
20. Front and rear OEM GLI lips.
21. Gauges have been replaced from frogeye to A-Pillar type and swapped out for dual VDO gauge EGT/Boost and Oil PSI/Temp gauges with matching blue lighting. However, the EGT probe is currently burned out and needs to be replaced. A fairly simple process, we just haven't done it and don't intend to.
22. Center console replaced with 04+, so now you have a REAL set of cupholders (in addition to the slide out ones).
23. Euro front plate. Bora rear badge.
24. Black washer and collant caps. Black tow hook cover.
25. Tinted Windows.
26. HID headlights with LED accents and color-matched eyelids. Clear glass lenses.
27. Black honeycomb badgeless grill with matching lower inserts.
28. Blue tined aspherical mirrors so no more blind spots.
29. OEM black Jetta floor mats with "Jetta" text on them.
30. Front seats have been replaced with the totally awesome VW Eurospec Rearo seats. Seats are in very good condition. No rips, tears, etc.

Car is Campanella white with cream leather interior.
Vehicle gets 47 mpg on average. Last time it was on the dyno it managed 187 hp and 293 ft/lbs of torque.

It has 283,000 miles on it and is just getting broken-in. It runs great, idles great, and has a lot of power throughout the entire rev range. Here is a link to our Fuelly mileage and maintenance records: http://www.fuelly.com/Ö/voÖ/jetta/20...dynamic/427386

A/C works great. Heat works great. Heated seats work great. Sunroof works perfect. Windows, locks, etc, all function properly. Zero rust. Super clean inside and out. All maintenance has been performed at Guy Roberts VW in Netwon, NC. Receipts are included inside the factory manual binder.

Stereo portion of the car:

Pioneer Android-based double-din.
Audioquest Everest RCA's
RF 3sixty.3 DSP
Alpine PDX-V9 5-chanel amplifier (100x4 plus 500x1)
Custom sail panels by DB Revolution housing a pair of my company's M25 tweeters
Stereo Integrity TM65 mkII mid/woofers installed in the factory door locations.
HST-12 mkII subwoofer.
System is fully tuned (EQ'd, level matched, time aligned, etc) with the right-hand knob of the DSP operating the subwoofer level control.

The car is available with the current system or with a pretty decent set of components and an amplifier. Choice is up to you.

We purchased the car for $8,500 a little over a year ago. Price for the car with the current stereo is $8,000. Price with the double-din and Alpine Type-R front speakers installed with an Eclipse 4-chanel amplifier is $7,500. Cash deposit will hold the car. We do not check PM's very often so email is the best way to reach us. Email us at [email protected].

We have decided to sell the car because we want something larger.

Vehicle is located near Charlotte NC. No tire kickers. If you see the vehicle you will be taken for a test ride first and then you can drive the vehicle back to the meeting place prior to purchasing the vehicle. Like all of you on this forum we have put a lot (passion, maintenance, and money) into this car and we treat it extremely well and wish any/all future people interested in this vehicle will treat it with the care that I have teated it with. Thanks.

Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Electrodynamic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 287 claydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: FS: Stereo Integrity company demo vehicle

Glws Nick, this car is sharp, clean, and shows well!........don't sound bad either, but ya better buy it up, his version 2 hst 12 he had in it in alabama may destroy the damn thing.....lol. (ok, maybe a single 12 won't destroy a car, but it ain't gonna be a lack of effort on the subs part, that thing is beastly!)
claydo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to claydo For This Useful Post:
Electrodynamic (11-17-2017)
Old 11-17-2017   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Listener of Music

Rep Power: 102 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Lots of us on here have seen the car and it is very nice. The system is pretty good too.

Just because I have 2000+ posts doesn't mean I have learned anything.
Theslaking is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 146 pickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enough

Has the motor ever been rebuilt?
pickup1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2017   #5

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 175 Electrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickup1 View Post
Has the motor ever been rebuilt?
It has not. It doesn't use any abnormal amount of oil (it is a turbocharged diesel so it uses a super small amount of oil between oil changes) and it gets 47 mpg so there is no need to rebuild it.
Old 11-17-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck, not that I feel youíll need it as thatís a great buy for $8000.00.

Iím selling ALL of my current nib car audio gear.....

(2018) Accord 2.0T Touring (10speed) turbocharged
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2017   #7

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by claydo View Post
Glws Nick, this car is sharp, clean, and shows well!........don't sound bad either, but ya better buy it up, his version 2 hst 12 he had in it in alabama may destroy the damn thing.....lol. (ok, maybe a single 12 won't destroy a car, but it ain't gonna be a lack of effort on the subs part, that thing is beastly!)
Thanks Clay. You know, I noticed while giving a demo to my barber after my last haircut that if you look at the rear decklid through the rearview mirror you can see the decklid move an inch up and down during deep bass tracks.
Old 11-17-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 161 jamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enough

Not to hijack the thread but how did you mount the heavy ass HST sub/enclosure in the trunk? I'm curious because I'm thinking about getting one myself.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab - CD7200mkii > PG Ti2 1000.4 (SI TM25/ID X69) PG Ti2 2000.1 (Sundown SD-3 12 x2) 1963 Volkswagen Double Cab - CD8445 > JBL MS-A1004 (NVX XSPTW/SI TM65) JBL MS-A5001 x2 (Sundown SD1v2 10 x2)
jamesjones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 287 claydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond reputeclaydo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrodynamic View Post
Thanks Clay. You know, I noticed while giving a demo to my barber after my last haircut that if you look at the rear decklid through the rearview mirror you can see the decklid move an inch up and down during deep bass tracks.
I believe ya.....that is one serious sub. Heard the 11 tonight, on 1kw......wow.
Old 11-17-2017   #10

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjones View Post
Not to hijack the thread but how did you mount the heavy ass HST sub/enclosure in the trunk? I'm curious because I'm thinking about getting one myself.
It is mounted in a square box sitting on the trunk floor (above the most secure structure of the trunk - i.e. the most steel beneath it). A single HST driver weighs north of 80 lbs so you can't simply put it in the middle of the cardboard floor above the spare tire, haha.
Old 11-17-2017   #11

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Quote:
I believe ya.....that is one serious sub. Heard the 11 tonight, on 1kw......wow.
...aaaannnndddd you also heard our prototype 3" midranges.
Old 11-17-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 161 jamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enoughjamesjones will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It is mounted in a square box sitting on the trunk floor (above the most secure structure of the trunk - i.e. the most steel beneath it). A single HST driver weighs north of 80 lbs so you can't simply put it in the middle of the cardboard floor above the spare tire, haha.
Aww, ok, I didn't know if you built a bracket of some kind to hold it in place or not. I'm trying to figure out the safest way to put that 80lb missile safely in a BMW X5.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab - CD7200mkii > PG Ti2 1000.4 (SI TM25/ID X69) PG Ti2 2000.1 (Sundown SD-3 12 x2) 1963 Volkswagen Double Cab - CD8445 > JBL MS-A1004 (NVX XSPTW/SI TM65) JBL MS-A5001 x2 (Sundown SD1v2 10 x2)
jamesjones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
...aaaannnndddd you also heard our prototype 3" midranges.
Indeed I did.......the whole combo of the 6 the 3 and the tweet......out of this world good, those 6s ported.....crazy stuff! I believe the lil mid is gonna fly off the shelves once folks get a listen! You know I like it loud, and this combo delivered....in spades. The 12 in your trunk on 500 impressed me....the 11 on 1k shocked me. I have ideas, my friend.......bad ideas, lol.

Last edited by claydo; 11-17-2017 at 10:02 PM..
Old 11-17-2017   #14

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjones View Post
Aww, ok, I didn't know if you built a bracket of some kind to hold it in place or not. I'm trying to figure out the safest way to put that 80lb missile safely in a BMW X5.
I love wagons/SUV's but I have a sedan so in my case the enclosure simply sits in the trunk. But in your case I would definitely clamp it down. But it's heavy so it won't "jump" around but it may move on you so be sure to secure it.
Old 11-17-2017   #15

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Indeed I did.......the whole combo of the 6 the 3 and the tweet......out of this world good, those 6s ported.....crazy stuff! I believe the lil mid is gonna fly off the shelves once folks get a listen! You know I like it loud, and this combo delivered....in spades. The 12 in your trunk on 500 impressed me....the 11 on 1k shocked me.
I completely agree. Our 3" midrange makes everything so effortless and the HST-11 mkII off of a solid 2,000 capable watts (much less than that for actual listening) is just nuts on the peformance level. And even more nuts...I only had 30 minutes to tune Kable's system in the unforgiving rain but thankfully the Audison BitOne made it super easy to adjust the levels and EQ. I can't wait to hear it again now that J. Kable is back from SEMA.
Old 11-17-2017   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

It's an impressive demo....I listened by myself while jason was busy......took her up pretty high.....got out impressed at the capabilities.....then he coaxed me back in while he wrung the knob off the audison controller.....and holy bejesus, that thing will get down.......love it!
Old 11-18-2017   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 192 Weightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enoughWeightless will become famous soon enough

Quote:
....the 11 on 1k shocked me. I have ideas, my friend.......bad ideas, lol.
You already have 10's in your doors. If you find a way to put those 11's in your doors on 1k, I'm giving up this hobby,

"Nigel: This is the top to, uh, you know, what we use on stage, but itís very, very special because, if you can see, the numbers all go to eleven. LookÖ (pointing at the amp dials), right across the board. Eleven, eleven, eleven and thenÖ

Marty: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten.

Nigel: Exactly.

Marty: Does that mean itís louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel: Well, itís one louder, isnít it? Itís not ten. You see, most, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten Ė youíre on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up Ė youíre on ten on your guitar, where can you go from there? Where?

Marty: I donít know.

Nigel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Marty: Why donít you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

Nigel: (pause) These go to eleven."

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

...you got it buddy, the large print giveth and the small print taketh away...
Weightless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement