Product Brand & Model: (6) Hand Made RCA cables 6 @ 36" ea.

Nice looking and great sounding custom RCA connectors, imported from Germany. The new (and inferior gold-plated brass) model of VIAblue RCA connectors alone sell for $55/pair on the VIABlue site!
  • RCA plugs: Rare 1st generation VIABlue gold plated copper, locking, split pin
  • Wire: Classic Canare QuadStar
  • Sleeving: VIABlue
  • Heat Shrink: Glossy black/red from Wirecare.com
  • Constructed with liquid electrical tape in connection area for better durability and safety. I have a lot of experience soldering, and while I'm sure not an expert, these have worked fine for a few years now.

Condition of all items: Used but fully functional. There are wear/rub marks on the RCA sleeves and they were installed in my trunk for several years. See photos

Total Price: $50/pair:

No trades, pair sales only.

Shipping Terms: Shipping included:

Pictures:

Additional info:

For sale AS-IS with no implied warranty. All work fine at the time of shipping. No returns. No refunds.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.