DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB mobridge da-1

646 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  chasingSQ 
#1 ·
WTB mobridge da-1 - FS da-3

looking for a mobridge da-1 , also i have a da-3 willing to trade for cash on your end . 200.00

the da-3 is for sale for 620.00 shipped , perfect condition . comes with all parts and box like new .

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#7 ·
The Toslink optical output is tied to channels 1 & 2.
You could run these as flat (passthrough) in the DA3 and then output to a separate DSP.
Essentailly making it a DA1.

In addition to this, you still have the 6 remaining channels (3-8) in the DA3 to do whatever you want (if you want).

I've often thought about running the Toslink out to a Helix DSP Pro, and running a 3-way front stage off the Helix.
Then using a couple channels in the mObridge to run my rear fill.
The reason I would do it this way, is because in the DA3 software I can assign channels 1&2 (Toslink into the Helix) as front, and channels 3&4 I could assign as rear.
This would give me front and rear fade control in the vehicle.
Either the Helix or the DA3 could be assigned to control the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.