Product Brand & Model: ADCOM 4702

Condition of all items: Near flawless! Easy 9.5/10. All original. Never down, or repaired. works 100% perfectly.

Total Price: $2000

Shipping Terms: On me in conus (this will easily cost $100 to ship)

Pictures: Sorry, thanks to photobucket, no pics here.

Additional info: This amp is my baby. My most prized possession. The one I was going to get buried with.
It is complete, boxes and all. (boxes are not in great shape. But, they are not tattered either)
But, who am I kidding? I am never going to use it. And, I am tired of hoarding audio gear.
Having said that: I am not desperate. And, this may be the nicest used 4702 alive. The price is firm.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.