FS: BNIB Audio Development W800 Neo 8" midbass drivers, sealed boxes. - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2018   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 36 GreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enough

Default FS: BNIB Audio Development W800 Neo 8" midbass drivers, sealed boxes.

Product Brand & Model:

1. Audio Development W800 Neo 8" midbass driver pair.

Condition of all items:

1. Brand new in sealed boxes, unopened.

I purchased these to use in my build and they're about 1/4th of an inch too wide to make it in my door cards. I had two pairs, one was opened but unused (sold), and this pair is sealed and unused. These are some of the finest midbass drivers available for low-profile applications. They retail at some obscene price like $900 USD. I'm selling them for what I paid, not looking to make money here.

Total Price: :

1. $480 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

1. Included for continental US.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Payment Terms & Additional info:

I accept payment via PayPal. If you’re local and would rather pick up w/ cash that’s good too. If you would like to do a “gift” payment, then you avoid fees, or you can do a “goods and services” payment which will result in a 2.9% fee that you’ll need to cover. Either option is good by me. I will only ship to addresses that are confirmed on the PayPal account to avoid any unpleasant situations.

I try to honor PM’s on a first-come-first-served basis, however that doesn’t entitle a buyer to ask to purchase an item, then expect me to wait 3 days to receive payment. In situations where the payment is not forthcoming I reserve the right to reasonably move on to other buyers who have funds ready.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

2017 Chevy Bolt EV - Work in Progress: Scanspeak D3004/6040-10 Beryllium tweeters, Scanspeak 12mu mids, Scanspeak 18wu midbasses, Scanspeak 32w/4878T00 13" Subwoofer, Scanspeak 10F / D3004/6020's (rear doors), Scanspeak 10F (rear fill). MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 v2 DL, Arc Audio KS 300.2 v2, Arc Audio SKS300.6 Prototype, Arc Audio KS300.4 v2
GreatLaBroski is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2018   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 36 GreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: BNIB Audio Development W800 Neo 8" midbass drivers, sealed boxes.

Some people are asking about specs:

Yes, here's the specs:

Outer Diameter: 200mm
Mounting hole: 183mm
Depth: 56mm
Depth of the terminals (which extend past the bottom of the motor): +10mm (65mm total)
Xmax: 19mm
Sensitivity: 90db
FS: 55hz (although my other pair tested at 44hz, so I think this is conservative)
BL: 7.25
QTS: 0.47

Check out this PDF for more information (the table on the 3rd to the last page): http://www.audiodevelopment.it/AD.pdf

2017 Chevy Bolt EV - Work in Progress: Scanspeak D3004/6040-10 Beryllium tweeters, Scanspeak 12mu mids, Scanspeak 18wu midbasses, Scanspeak 32w/4878T00 13" Subwoofer, Scanspeak 10F / D3004/6020's (rear doors), Scanspeak 10F (rear fill). MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 v2 DL, Arc Audio KS 300.2 v2, Arc Audio SKS300.6 Prototype, Arc Audio KS300.4 v2
Old 08-21-2018   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 98 adriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: BNIB Audio Development W800 Neo 8" midbass drivers, sealed boxes.

Wow, wish I had the cash right now. Someone is gonna get a hell of a deal!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
adriancp is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancp View Post
Wow, wish I had the cash right now. Someone is gonna get a hell of a deal!

Yeah I debated for about 5 days on whether I wanted to just hoard them for a future project before realizing that I just ordered another $700 in drivers last week. I have a problem and need to let my extra drivers go.

Old 08-21-2018   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 98 adriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enoughadriancp will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I just wrote the check for my kid's college books and got all the supplies for his dorm room. Dang kids, always bleeding the wallet

adriancp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2018   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 Bluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enough

PM’d..

In my music, I'm trying to play the truth of what I am. The reason it's difficult is because I'm changing all the time.

- Charles Mingus
Bluenote is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2018   #7

Rep Power: 55 beak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enoughbeak81champ will become famous soon enough

What an awesome deal!

2013 Camaro SS/RS - Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc Audio PS-8/PSC - Arc Audio 1200.6 - Helix SPXL1000 -Audiofrog GB12D4(2) IB, GB60, GB25, GB10
beak81champ is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beak81champ For This Useful Post:
GreatLaBroski (08-22-2018), papasin (08-22-2018)
Old 08-22-2018   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

Sold pending payment...

Old 08-22-2018   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Sold, thanks everyone!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread