Mosconi 4to6 & 4to6 dif both w/ btm CHEAP! - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2018   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 111 corcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enough

Default Mosconi 4to6 & 4to6 dif both w/ btm CHEAP!

Product Brand & Model:
1) Mosconi 4to6 with btm
2) Mosconi 4to6 dif with btm

Condition of all items:
Good condition. Both were mounted under seat and no scratches. However, the silver finish that mosconi uses fades a little bit. These were both protected by the sun but still not as bright as new. Great dsps, quiet and tons of adjustability.

The clear plastic on the btm that goes with the dif model has been removed. I wrapped it in black tape- no issues.

Total Price: :
$275 each

Shipping Terms: :
$15 to lower 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
I can text or email pics. Have them on my phone, just haven't had a chance to fight with photobucket.

Additional info:
Cheap because.....
Ok, here's the deal. I bought the non dif 1st and developed a pop in 1 speaker only when in the software and saving or changing presets. I sent to Zed (Steve Mantz) because he is mosconi's repair center. While waiting for it to come back I purchased the dif unit and had the same pop in the same speaker, again only when making changes in the software not when playing. Mr Steve Mantz called me and said nothing wrong with anything in the dsp that I sent him. I called Jeremy (tech at mosconi) and he said never has had another issue like that and of course that I have 2 doing the same that it has to be something else. I agree with him him but haven't figured it out and I dont have a way to confirm so price reflects it. I do have a fiberglass car so probably a ground loop but haven't confirmed. Just that mosconi has said they never have had this issue before and too big of a coincidence to have 2 doing the same to not be something else.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by corcraft; 12-17-2018 at 08:17 AM..
corcraft is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2018   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 111 corcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enoughcorcraft will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Mosconi 4to6 & 4to6 dif both w/ btm CHEAP!

Little money, Lots of flexability
Old 12-22-2018   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Bump

Old 12-24-2018   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
B and L Audio
Position:
Head installer

Rep Power: 101 Deathjunior will become famous soon enoughDeathjunior will become famous soon enoughDeathjunior will become famous soon enoughDeathjunior will become famous soon enoughDeathjunior will become famous soon enoughDeathjunior will become famous soon enough

I'm interested in these, hopefully you still have on by the time I get a bit of cash here in about a week. Cause I like these, if not GLWS.
Deathjunior is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Deathjunior For This Useful Post:
corcraft (12-24-2018)
Old 12-25-2018   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Keep me posted deathjr
Old 12-30-2018   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

$265 plus shipping
Old 12-30-2018   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 146 slvrtsunami will become famous soon enoughslvrtsunami will become famous soon enoughslvrtsunami will become famous soon enoughslvrtsunami will become famous soon enoughslvrtsunami will become famous soon enoughslvrtsunami will become famous soon enough

subbed and very interested....

2014 Focus ST... Stock for now, but not for long!
slvrtsunami is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2018   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrtsunami View Post
subbed and very interested....
Getcha one. Lol. I cant believe still here myself. I guess bad timing with Christmas. A lot of tools for not a lot of cash.
Old 01-06-2019   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Bump
Old 01-14-2019   #10
Upgrade Your Membership!

1 of these will make your life better!
Old 01-14-2019   #11

Rep Power: 0 ryno79 will become famous soon enoughryno79 will become famous soon enoughryno79 will become famous soon enoughryno79 will become famous soon enoughryno79 will become famous soon enoughryno79 will become famous soon enough

PM'ed you
ryno79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2019   #12
Upgrade Your Membership!

4to6 sold!

4to6 dif still available. Who else wants to make their life better? Seriously tho, tons of processing, user friendly and as inexpensive as you're gonna get with this much flexibility.
Old 01-29-2019   #13
Upgrade Your Membership!

Ttt..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement