Tube pre-amp 4ch PJL Electronics - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2019   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 150 preston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enough

Default Tube pre-amp 4ch PJL Electronics

Product Brand & Model:

PJL Electronics 4ch Tube Pre-Amp and power connector.

Condition of all items:

Used

Total Price: :

$150

Shipping Terms: :

$25

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I bought this from a forum member about 6 months ago as I was always curious about the tube sound. AFter auditioning it in both my vehicles I have to admit I really couldn't hear much difference. On the plus side, both systems are very quiet and clean and the pre-amp did not introduce any noise or artifacts. Perhaps you have more sensitive ears than me. Either way it worked well. I just placed it in between the DSP and the amps and reduced the gain a little on the amps. If you have questions you can lookup PLJ electronics and drop him a line. Comes with 2 extra tubes. The ones in the unit itself were barely used according to the original seller:
"The tubes that originally come with the unit is the EH 12AX7 which is what's installed in the Preamp right now, I just put it back in. I actually never used these tubes. I'm throwing in the Ei Tubes for you just to try out. "

In the right visual system I think this thing could look pretty cool as well.
Hm I was too lazy to measure but let me know if you need dimensions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tubePreAmp1.jpg (1.29 MB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg TubePreAmp2.jpg (1.23 MB, 70 views)
preston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2019   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

New CAJ Member!

Rep Power: 53 Dan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tube pre-amp 4ch PJL Electronics

This along with a clear case that shows the tubes and a Panasonic bottlehead and you'd have a really cool retro/steampunk vibe happening.
Dan750iL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 150 preston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enoughpreston will become famous soon enough

bump

Old 05-10-2019   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

bump
Old 07-18-2019   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

bump
Old 10-02-2019   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

bump
Old 10-02-2019   #7

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 59 dcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enough

Is this a single stage? I love mine
dcfis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2019   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

It has 2 channels so it could be run as a double gain for one channel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement