WTB 6x9 mids - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2019   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 119 c_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enough

Default WTB 6x9 mids

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items: Working

Total Price: Fair:

Shipping Terms:In price :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
c_nitty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2019   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 957 Lanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WTB 6x9 mids

Audiofrog GS690's?

Special thanks to all of the industry experts that share their knowledge here on the forum
Lanson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 119 c_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enoughc_nitty will become famous soon enough

U have a pair for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthmeal View Post
Audiofrog GS690's?

Old 05-13-2019   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 957 Lanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_nitty View Post
U have a pair for sale?

I was going to offer them but I saw the selling price these are going for today, and I'd say they are 100% worth the $299 brand new. I wouldn't sell mine for that. I thought they were going for quite a bit more. They are certainly worth more to me.

Great drivers!

Special thanks to all of the industry experts that share their knowledge here on the forum
Old 05-13-2019   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

👍🏿

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_nitty View Post
U have a pair for sale?

I was going to offer them but I saw the selling price these are going for today, and I'd say they are 100% worth the $299 brand new. I wouldn't sell mine for that. I thought they were going for quite a bit more. They are certainly worth more to me.

Great drivers!
Old 05-13-2019   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Sorry I tried to post and DIYMA had an error. Looks like it eventually sent though. Yeah, for 299 they are a bargain. I also like how I pulled them out of a car 3 years later to trade it in, and the speakers had zero rust or any visible weathering, basically like brand new. Can't say that of many other brands I've stuffed in a door.

Old 05-13-2019   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 138 Audio Options will become famous soon enoughAudio Options will become famous soon enoughAudio Options will become famous soon enoughAudio Options will become famous soon enoughAudio Options will become famous soon enoughAudio Options will become famous soon enough

sent you a pm
Audio Options is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Got it thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Options View Post
sent you a pm
Old 05-13-2019   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 19 tenx82 will become famous soon enoughtenx82 will become famous soon enoughtenx82 will become famous soon enoughtenx82 will become famous soon enoughtenx82 will become famous soon enoughtenx82 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Great drivers!
The GS690 has been $299 since its release; less than 2 years ago...
tenx82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to tenx82 For This Useful Post:
Bayboy (05-14-2019)
Old 05-15-2019   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Still needed.
Old 06-10-2019   #11

Rep Power: 0 reednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enough

I have a set of GS690s for sale. Lightly used. $250
reednatron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2019   #12

Rep Power: 6 mpm17 will become famous soon enoughmpm17 will become famous soon enoughmpm17 will become famous soon enoughmpm17 will become famous soon enoughmpm17 will become famous soon enoughmpm17 will become famous soon enough

PM'd you.
mpm17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2019   #13

Rep Power: 0 reednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enoughreednatron will become famous soon enough

I haven’t received your PM yet. Maybe something wonky with the forum?

Email is [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
reednatron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to reednatron For This Useful Post:
mpm17 (06-11-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement