FS: B&W Kevlar Midrange from Nautilus LF02359 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 390 captainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond repute

Arrow FS: B&W Kevlar Midrange from Nautilus LF02359

For sale is a pair of B&W LF02359 kevlar FST midrange drivers, as used in the Diamond series Nautilus speakers. Only a couple hours of use on these in test enclosures in my demo room. These were purchased as NEW, replacement parts. Absolutely beautiful, transparent midrange. Easily among the very best I have ever sampled.

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

$550 shipped/pair CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Included CONUS. Willing to ship outside the continental US, but shipping cost will be on the buyer.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7799.jpg (1.32 MB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7810.jpg (1.53 MB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7811.jpg (1.45 MB, 67 views)

------------------------------------------------------
2018 Iasca ProAm Champion
2018 Meca Extreme 2nd Place

2018 Mike Baylor Sportsmanship Award
captainobvious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Days Ago   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 32 Middleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: B&W Kevlar Midrange from Nautilus LF02359

Must.....resist......urge....to...screw it Iíll take them. Shoot me your PayPal info and letís make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Middleby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Middleby For This Useful Post:
captainobvious (2 Days Ago), GreatLaBroski (4 Days Ago), whoever (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 30 GreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enough

Middleby, thanks for preventing me from contemplating whether or not I could try out a 6" midrange.

2017 Chevy Bolt EV - Work in Progress: SS D3004/6040-10 Beryllium tweeters, SS 12mu mids, SS 18wu midbasses, SS 32w/4878T00 13" Subwoofer, SS 10F/4424 / Wavecor tw013wa01 (rear doors), SB65 (rear fill). MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 v2 DL, Arc Audio KS 300.2 v2, Arc Audio SKS300.6 Prototype, Arc Audio KS300.4 v2
GreatLaBroski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 4 Days Ago   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 32 Middleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enoughMiddleby will become famous soon enough

I have no idea where Iím going to fit it quite yet but it goes against my nature to leave a stone unturned so here I am $550 poorer than I was earlier today. This is officially my sixth set of mids and I only have two cars so somethingís gotta give. Glad I could take a bullet for you though brother. Hope all is well.

Old 4 Days Ago   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 30 GreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enoughGreatLaBroski will become famous soon enough

I know the feeling, curious to hear how they work out for you.

2017 Chevy Bolt EV - Work in Progress: SS D3004/6040-10 Beryllium tweeters, SS 12mu mids, SS 18wu midbasses, SS 32w/4878T00 13" Subwoofer, SS 10F/4424 / Wavecor tw013wa01 (rear doors), SB65 (rear fill). MiniDSP C-DSP 8x12 v2 DL, Arc Audio KS 300.2 v2, Arc Audio SKS300.6 Prototype, Arc Audio KS300.4 v2
Old 4 Days Ago   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

Iím not even done with the A-pillars for my newest mids and Iím cringing thinking about possibly having to redo them for a third time with these monsters. Wonder if using them in the doors where my midbass currently is and then making kicks for the midbass would sound? If anyoneís got input on that idea Iíd love to hear it. I could get it on axis from the passenger door and possibly a bit of an angle in the drivers door but afraid with it being that low and my leg obstructing the path that it would negate the point of using such a bad ass midrange. Might have to refer to the pros to make this one fit and not completely throw off the interior aesthetics of my Mercedes. Atleast itíll sing tho.

Old 4 Days Ago   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

I'm thinking it'd cause some real imaging challenges, but you could always cut up $30 of MDF and mock fit/enclose everything to see how good/bad it works for you.

Old 4 Days Ago   #8

Rep Power: 77 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middleby View Post
Glad I could take a bullet for you though brother. Hope all is well.
You just took a bullet for many of us... thanks for your sacrifice.
The last thing I need is another set of 6" mids... but I was seriously contemplating these!
Beautiful speakers.

jimmydee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Days Ago   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
You just took a bullet for many of us... thanks for your sacrifice.

The last thing I need is another set of 6" mids... but I was seriously contemplating these!

Beautiful speakers.

When I first saw these pop up in classifieds and was at least a day late seeing it I was muttering ďplease be there, please be there, please be thereĒ waiting for the page to load. Today I was saying the opposite while the page was loading hoping someone had taken the bullet for me but no such luck. I think it would be impossible to have buyers remorse on these so I promised myself Iíd get rid of another set of mids Iíve got sitting on the shelf so I donít feel like too big of a midrange crackhead/hoarder. About to list some now.

Old 3 Days Ago   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 158 mikechec9 will become famous soon enoughmikechec9 will become famous soon enoughmikechec9 will become famous soon enoughmikechec9 will become famous soon enoughmikechec9 will become famous soon enoughmikechec9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middleby View Post
When I first saw these pop up in classifieds and was at least a day late seeing it I was muttering ďplease be there, please be there, please be thereĒ waiting for the page to load. Today I was saying the opposite while the page was loading hoping someone had taken the bullet for me but no such luck. I think it would be impossible to have buyers remorse on these so I promised myself Iíd get rid of another set of mids Iíve got sitting on the shelf so I donít feel like too big of a midrange crackhead/hoarder. About to list some now.

Since you have a pretty diverse collection to which these can be compared, Iím really interested in hearing your perspective on their performance.

'08 Infiniti G35 Sport, OEM HU, Mosconi 6to8, AC Matrix+, Mosconi One 240.2 (240x2)~ 3" Melodic Acoustic Ascension 8.9 AT (Matched Set), Mosconi One 120.4 (340x2)~ DLS 8i, Boston G-42 (400x2)~ Boston G512-4x2 w/PR's, DieHard Platinum, BatCap 400
mikechec9 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Days Ago   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 390 captainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond reputecaptainobvious has a reputation beyond repute

Sale pending.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------
2018 Iasca ProAm Champion
2018 Meca Extreme 2nd Place

2018 Mike Baylor Sportsmanship Award
captainobvious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement