WTB: Stereo Integrity TM65 MKiii - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 141 knever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enough

Default WTB: Stereo Integrity TM65 MKiii

Product Brand & Model:

Wanted to Buy Stereo Integrity TM65 MKiii pair.

I want to buy a set of these for my Jeep Comanche to replace the Diamond Audio 5.25" D6 set of mids. I plan on using the Diamond tweeters for now. I would like more mid-bass and this seems the only way to go. I have over 4" of depth, but I think these are the drivers to go with. I have a set of Diamond Audio Hex 6.5" NIB, but I really have doubts using them. If anyone can convince me otherwise with a different set let me know. It will be a little challenge to mount them since the 5.25"s are rear mounted to the steel door inner skin. I will have to modify the door steel and make a nice mounting ring for the upgraded size. The grills are for the pair of 5.25's because 6.5's will not clear the window crank. I plan on getting a junk door to tinker with to make sure I have a good plan on modifying my doors.

Condition of all items:

New hopefully, not really interested in a used set unless just for demo only perhaps.

Total Price: :

Who knows, you tell me...

Shipping Terms: :

On Me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Here is what I have to work with.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
knever3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 137 sotelomichael will become famous soon enoughsotelomichael will become famous soon enoughsotelomichael will become famous soon enoughsotelomichael will become famous soon enoughsotelomichael will become famous soon enoughsotelomichael will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WTB: Stereo Integrity TM65 MKiii

Nice truck. If you haven't tried the hex 6.5 you really should especially if you have the s600s. Some of my favorite speakers. I ran the macdaddy subs for years and i sold a set of s600s nib for 175 which i regret to this day lol. With that said i am not familiar with the si tm mkiii, but have read great things. I do however have saved a like new stereo integrity mag 12 v4 for a special install. Quality products all around. Currently I am running audiofrog gs62 in my work truck and a boston g510rs and i can say i am happy with my setup. Gl

sotelomichael is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 141 knever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enough

So do you think I should try these Diamond Audio first? They are definitely beefy for the day, but I don't know if they would stand up like that stereo integrity when it comes to Excursion and output.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 42 dsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enough

Why do you doubt the Diamonds ? Im not familiar with the specs but the build quality looks
robust , id try them especially from the last response you got saying how much he liked them . Maybe you will and save 300 bucks for something else for your system.
I do have the SIs myself btw and yes they are good but try what you got . You might be surprised
dsquared is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 162 foreman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enough

Those diamonds are nowhere near the original diamond audio 6.5s Eton made. You wont like these anywhere near the si mids if its mid bass tou want those diamonds sound good but lack midbass

Deck-DEX-P99Rs, Amp-Arc xdi v2 1200.6
Dash-Xtant XIS 2.4
Doors-Scan Rev's, sub SI Mag 4....
foreman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

And midbass is what I'm after in this particular instance. My diamond 5 and 1/4 sound fantastic, but lack the midbass I desire. I don't want to use the hex speakers unless someone else would like them instead. I am willing to part with them of course if it gets me to my end goal of the stereo Integrity pair.

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #7

Rep Power: 61 jdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enough

Why not just buy a new set for $229?
https://stereointegrity.com/product/tm65-6-5-woofer/

Edit* Nevermind...it appears they are no longer available.

2014 F150 Limited -> Factory HU programmed for 4v outputs -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, SI TM65 mk3, & JL TW3. Rears: SB17's. Resonix 35% CLD and 100% CCF, 100% MLV, Soon: PDX-F6 and SI M3 in Valicar Stuttgart pods
jdunk54nl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #8

Rep Power: 61 pw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enough

I have two pair Of the mkiii bnib.

2004 Honda S2000 - Pioneer DEH-80prs active; Audiofrog gb15/gb60/gb10d2; PG Ti21600.5
2000 Toyota 4Runner sr5 4x4 - in progress
pw91686 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw91686 View Post
I have two pair Of the mkiii bnib.
Pm sent

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 175 Jroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enough

by memory, the diamonds you have were not bad at all. Heres the reality, most of the sound is really going to come from the install. I would spend the money on making sure that you can fit the 6.5 and then no rattles or resonance. A big part of the output you are looking for will certainly come from the install. You didnt mention the rest of the system, but I would spend money on something like a dayton DSP if you dont have one. The tuning and install would be my focus and I would try to save money.
Jroo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11

Rep Power: 15 javcolin will become famous soon enoughjavcolin will become famous soon enoughjavcolin will become famous soon enoughjavcolin will become famous soon enoughjavcolin will become famous soon enoughjavcolin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by knever3 View Post
Product Brand & Model:

Wanted to Buy Stereo Integrity TM65 MKiii pair.

I want to buy a set of these for my Jeep Comanche to replace the Diamond Audio 5.25" D6 set of mids. I plan on using the Diamond tweeters for now. I would like more mid-bass and this seems the only way to go. I have over 4" of depth, but I think these are the drivers to go with. I have a set of Diamond Audio Hex 6.5" NIB, but I really have doubts using them. If anyone can convince me otherwise with a different set let me know. It will be a little challenge to mount them since the 5.25"s are rear mounted to the steel door inner skin. I will have to modify the door steel and make a nice mounting ring for the upgraded size. The grills are for the pair of 5.25's because 6.5's will not clear the window crank. I plan on getting a junk door to tinker with to make sure I have a good plan on modifying my doors.

Condition of all items:

New hopefully, not really interested in a used set unless just for demo only perhaps.

Total Price: :

Who knows, you tell me...

Shipping Terms: :

On Me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Here is what I have to work with.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Hey,

Check out the latest post. There is one guy selling a set. Don't know how to link but will be up top or few post below. This one.

Good luck
javcolin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 47 Bnlcmbcar will become famous soon enoughBnlcmbcar will become famous soon enoughBnlcmbcar will become famous soon enoughBnlcmbcar will become famous soon enoughBnlcmbcar will become famous soon enoughBnlcmbcar will become famous soon enough

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...mkiii%92s.html
Bnlcmbcar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement