MONSTER SALE: Sundown/RE/Alpine/ID/Hertz/LPG/Kinetik/Batcap/PS3/Laptop - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 blackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enough

Default MONSTER SALE: Sundown/RE/Alpine/ID/Hertz/LPG/Kinetik/Batcap/PS3/Laptop

I am selling almost my whole stash of audio equipmentand a couple other things. i need to put a down payment on a new car and need the money badly. i am not getting out of the game, i will buy everything later but i need to move on a new vehicle and payoff another. my reference thread is in my sig, and have done a ton of clean transactions with no problems what-so-ever. pictures will be in the posts below this post. here is also a link to my photobucket which consists all of the pictures http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s...0sale/?start=0 .

here is what i have for sale.

Sundown Audio 1500-this is in mint condition. 340 plus shipping

Sundown Audio 100.4-this is in mint condition. 300 plus shipping

Sundown Audio 100.2-this has 2 minor scratches that cannot be noticed from 2 feet. 180 plus shipping

RE Audio XXX 05 D2-this is in mint condition, and fresh off of a recone. it has not been powered since the recone and also has a blank dustcap and black basket. the sexiest sub i have ever seen and is an amazing SQL woofer. 350 plus shipping

Alpine 9861-this is in mint condition. i have the manual, remote, all wires, ipod connector, and original box. this is an amazing unit if you are looking to run active with an external proccesor due to its optical out, or if you have stand alone tv's in your vehicle then you can just run your dvd's off of this. 300 plus shipping

Alpine H701-this is in mint condition. best processor made. i have the manual, all wires including ai-net and fiber optic, also comes with original box. if you do not know what this is or what it can accomplish then skip to the next item because its not for you. 300 plus shipping

Image Dynamics CD-1 Pro horns-these are in very good condition. one of horn bodies was broke in a corner spot, it was cleaned up and re-attached. it does not effect sound at all. they are full bodies but have been trimmed down, again this does not effect sound at all. same as the last, if you do not know what these are or what they can accomplish then skip to the next item because these are not for you. 275 plus shipping

Image Dynamics OEM 6.5's-these are in mint condition. they were bought off hessdawg on here and were only ran for about 2 hours. they are very beefy, and have great midbass output. i also have the grills for these. 65 plus shipping

Hertx hcc87 speakers-these speakers are in great condition and are 3.5". they have never been powered but if they are anything like all hertx other equipment then they will be amazing. have original box and manual with them. 45 plus shipping

LPG 26na tweeters-these are in mint condition and have never been powered. bought them with plans to run active but fund issues came up. 35 plus shipping

Kinetik 1800-this is in great condition with some minor surface scratches on it. it sits pretty at 13.1 volts, and is definately a power house of a battery. 200 plus shipping

Batcap 2000-this was bought brand new and used for about 2 weeks. it also sits at 13.1 volts and is definately the battery to use when running a rear battery. this batery charges and discharges at the rate of a capacitor, and is very small and compact. 200 plus shipping

Chevy Silverado Custom Door Pods-this are made out of abs plastic and provide great midbass when pair with a good speaker. they direct your sound towards the opposite seat and definately help with your imaging. 65 plus shipping

JVC kds5050-in very good condition. nice little budget deck. dont know much about it but it was installed in a friends vehicle for 4 months and i believe it has 2 pre-outs. not to bad of a deck. 40 plus shipping

Kicker 12" sub-this is in good condition. it had a slit in the surroung which was touched up with silicone. dont know much about it except that it works and is somewhat old school. i believe it is 8 ohms and was used in a home audio setup for a while. maybe it can do someone else some good. 25 plus shipping

Playstation 3 w/ 9 games-this is in mint condition and was purchased on the 5th of july. it comes with 9 games, 2 controllers and chargers, 2 headsets, and a belkin wireless G plus MIMO router. the games are call of duty 4, grand theft auto 4, madden 08, tiger woods 08, burnout paradise, sega rally revo, gran turismo 5 prologue, full auto battlelines 2, and juiced 2. all games are in mint condition with the original cases, and the ps3 also has its original case and all necessary cables. may possibly split up. grand theft auto is not pictured but i do have it. 650 plus shipping

HP pavillion dv6000 laptop-this is in mint condition. this has been owned for 3 months, it has windows vista which is wonderful, a ton of great features. also has built in wireless internet and dvd burner. bought it to use for school but i barely use it at all. has maybe 20-22 hours max on it. it will come with orginal box and power cable. and also a laptop case. very nice computer for the cheap. 600 plus shipping
blackbonnie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2008   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 blackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enoughblackbonnie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: MONSTER SALE: Sundown/RE/Alpine/ID/Hertz/LPG/Kinetik/Batcap/PS3/Laptop

Old 07-29-2008   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Default Re: MONSTER SALE: Sundown/RE/Alpine/ID/Hertz/LPG/Kinetik/Batcap/PS3/Laptop

Old 07-29-2008   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Old 07-29-2008   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 caly2121 will become famous soon enoughcaly2121 will become famous soon enoughcaly2121 will become famous soon enoughcaly2121 will become famous soon enoughcaly2121 will become famous soon enoughcaly2121 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to caly2121

Interested in the Sundown 100.4 and 1500. PM me with shipping to 19473

2006 G35x
caly2121 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

sent
Old 07-29-2008   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 145 RoRo will become famous soon enoughRoRo will become famous soon enoughRoRo will become famous soon enoughRoRo will become famous soon enoughRoRo will become famous soon enoughRoRo will become famous soon enough

ygpm... also don't see a reference link or sig that you're talking about..
RoRo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #8

Rep Power: 168 Mike Hall will become famous soon enoughMike Hall will become famous soon enoughMike Hall will become famous soon enoughMike Hall will become famous soon enoughMike Hall will become famous soon enoughMike Hall will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Mike Hall Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Hall

How much for that Raamatt?

Mike
Mike Hall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #9

Rep Power: 0 justinrlee will become famous soon enoughjustinrlee will become famous soon enoughjustinrlee will become famous soon enoughjustinrlee will become famous soon enoughjustinrlee will become famous soon enoughjustinrlee will become famous soon enough

ygpm hertz
justinrlee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilumenati View Post
ygpm... also don't see a reference link or sig that you're talking about..
sorry im usually on ca.com but here is the link http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...01#post4346201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hall View Post
How much for that Raamatt?

Mike
raamatt and ensolite were already sold for 80$ shipped. sorry
Old 07-29-2008   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 142 larryboy2911 will become famous soon enoughlarryboy2911 will become famous soon enoughlarryboy2911 will become famous soon enoughlarryboy2911 will become famous soon enoughlarryboy2911 will become famous soon enoughlarryboy2911 will become famous soon enough

ID mids still FS? PM'd w/ zip for shipping.

Old 07-29-2008   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 142 ianbiz will become famous soon enoughianbiz will become famous soon enoughianbiz will become famous soon enoughianbiz will become famous soon enoughianbiz will become famous soon enoughianbiz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to ianbiz

if you split up PS3 stuff can i have GT and COD4

Mint JL 300/4 for sale. PM me
ianbiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Ground Zero USA

Rep Power: 285 Scott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond reputeScott@GZUSA has a reputation beyond repute

pm sent on H701
Scott@GZUSA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy2911 View Post
ID mids still FS? PM'd w/ zip for shipping.
pm back
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianbiz View Post
if you split up PS3 stuff can i have GT and COD4
i will let you know in a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatsDownLow View Post
pm sent on H701
pm back
Old 07-29-2008   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 overboost will become famous soon enoughoverboost will become famous soon enoughoverboost will become famous soon enoughoverboost will become famous soon enoughoverboost will become famous soon enoughoverboost will become famous soon enough

Sent you a PM for the H701
overboost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2008   #16

12V Company:
Specialty Products & Services
Position:
owner

Rep Power: 0 Kmanian will become famous soon enoughKmanian will become famous soon enoughKmanian will become famous soon enoughKmanian will become famous soon enoughKmanian will become famous soon enoughKmanian will become famous soon enough

how much for the PS3 minus the games?
Kmanian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2008   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboost View Post
Sent you a PM for the H701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmanian View Post
how much for the PS3 minus the games?
both got pm's
Old 07-30-2008   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

all pm's returned
Old 07-30-2008   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 bijubalam will become famous soon enoughbijubalam will become famous soon enoughbijubalam will become famous soon enoughbijubalam will become famous soon enoughbijubalam will become famous soon enoughbijubalam will become famous soon enough

Money sent for the H701...
bijubalam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2008   #20

Rep Power: 158 Foglght will become famous soon enoughFoglght will become famous soon enoughFoglght will become famous soon enoughFoglght will become famous soon enoughFoglght will become famous soon enoughFoglght will become famous soon enough

Which PS3 is it?

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Foglght is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2008   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

40 gig, my bad
Old 07-30-2008   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 155 trunks9_us is on a distinguished roadtrunks9_us is on a distinguished roadtrunks9_us is on a distinguished roadtrunks9_us is on a distinguished road

hey i am interested in the kinetik hc1800 but i can get one of ebay new for 225 what would your lowest price be on that?

Corolla is gone by march 2011 saving up for new project.
trunks9_us is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2008   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks9_us View Post
hey i am interested in the kinetik hc1800 but i can get one of ebay new for 225 what would your lowest price be on that?
pm;d
Old 08-01-2008   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

back up top
Old 08-02-2008   #25

Banned

Rep Power: 0 quest51210 will become famous soon enoughquest51210 will become famous soon enoughquest51210 will become famous soon enoughquest51210 will become famous soon enoughquest51210 will become famous soon enoughquest51210 will become famous soon enough

how much for the PS3, GTA4,COD4, tiger woods,madden 08 shipped to 78225?

or pm me the best price for it all? i almost bought one a few hours ago and definitely want to pull the trigger on one asap
quest51210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement