What are you listening to today ? - Page 84 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2076

Rep Power: 45 Mahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enough

Tools new album, and the new stick figure album.
Mahapederdon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mahapederdon For This Useful Post:
ambesolman (2 Weeks Ago), bertholomey (3 Weeks Ago)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2077
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 194 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: What are you listening to today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahapederdon View Post
Tools new album, and the new stick figure album.

I’ve listened to the first 4 or 5 tracks of the Tool album on the Utopia headphones and in the car......percussion, bass guitar, and electric guitar - absolutely superb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to bertholomey For This Useful Post:
ambesolman (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2078

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 70 drop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enough

Crystal method Vegas
drop1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2079

Rep Power: 84 Kriszilla will become famous soon enoughKriszilla will become famous soon enoughKriszilla will become famous soon enoughKriszilla will become famous soon enoughKriszilla will become famous soon enoughKriszilla will become famous soon enough

I've listened through the new Tool album at least 4 times today.

I've also been taking some breaks with the latest Jinjer album (Micro) in-between.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

2019 Nissan Armada - Stock
2013 Subaru Outback: DNX-995S > PS8/PSC > Zapco ST-6X SQ & 1650XM II > SI HT18 sealed, TM65 v3, 10F, GB10
Kriszilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2080

Rep Power: 95 ToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszilla View Post
I've listened through the new Tool album at least 4 times today.

I've also been taking some breaks with the latest Jinjer album (Micro) in-between.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Love jinjer

I've been on this lately

https://youtu.be/38j-i8jH7xk

Last edited by ToNasty; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:06 PM..
ToNasty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2081

Rep Power: 81 NealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enough

More “Isaac Chambers” Love the Sax samples and loops

https://youtu.be/ejdokp9LO6Y

NealfromNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2082

Rep Power: 12 saltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enough

The Getaway - Red Hot Chili Peppers

The bass on this song is super strong and should sound and feel like it’s punching you in the chest. There are little effects throughout that sound nice, and a really cool effect at about 2:50 that gives me chill bumps every time I hear it. It literally circles my head...very cool. The whole song has a nice wide stage and just really sweet sounding imaging.

Go Robot

https://youtu.be/HI-8CVixZ5o

saltyone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2083
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 116 diy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enoughdiy.phil will become famous soon enough

These few days have been elevator music days, loudly lol (several Rippingtons albums on random play)

diy.phil
diy.phil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2084

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 70 drop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enoughdrop1 will become famous soon enough

Been listening to the new tool album. It sounds good but I'm not feeling it. I loved all their previous albums with Lateralus resonating with me the most. I wish they would remix and remaster Undertow and Lateralaus. I'd pay damned good money for that.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2085
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 113 seafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura about

You guys familiar with "Playing for Change" ??
Simply put, excellent songs played by excellent street musicians and excellent professional musicians, all mixed excellently

Quick blurb about it--
"Playing For Change is a movement created to inspire and connect the world through music. The idea for this project came from a common belief that music has the power to break down boundaries and overcome distances between people.

Playing For Change was born in 2002 as a shared vision between co-founders, Mark Johnson and Whitney Kroenke, to hit the streets of America with a mobile recording studio and cameras in search of inspiration and the heartbeat of the people. This musical journey resulted in the award-winning documentary, “A Cinematic Discovery of Street Musicians.”

So here are a couple of their vids with some solid bass lines...

War/No More Trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU

Get Up, Stand Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sz...&frags=pl%2Cwn

"THE BASS OF THE PEOPLE IS THE GOD OF GOD"

Last edited by seafish; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:34 PM..
seafish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2086

Rep Power: 4 Phobos223 will become famous soon enoughPhobos223 will become famous soon enoughPhobos223 will become famous soon enoughPhobos223 will become famous soon enoughPhobos223 will become famous soon enoughPhobos223 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop1 View Post
Been listening to the new tool album. It sounds good but I'm not feeling it. I loved all their previous albums with Lateralus resonating with me the most. I wish they would remix and remaster Undertow and Lateralaus. I'd pay damned good money for that.
Give it a few more runs... you will start to believe
Phobos223 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Phobos223 For This Useful Post:
ambesolman (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2087

Rep Power: 12 saltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos223 View Post
Quote:
I’m on my third go and I have found parts within the songs that I really like. They definitely spent a lot of time in the studio...the quality of the recording is top notch.

saltyone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2088

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos223 View Post
Quote:
Idk man. The album has a bit too much down time for my taste. They've grown a bit and that's cool but this isnt like Lateralus, where I cant stop listening for months on end.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2089

Rep Power: 81 NealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enoughNealfromNZ will become famous soon enough

A bit of Sade and loving arrangement of this track

https://youtu.be/DM7hpeFtkVI

Also picked up on this via YouTube. Lora Marsh, kinda Billie Holiday esk

https://youtu.be/wTQxiGJzR_I

NealfromNZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to NealfromNZ For This Useful Post:
bbfoto (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2090

Rep Power: 89 WhereAmEye? will become famous soon enoughWhereAmEye? will become famous soon enoughWhereAmEye? will become famous soon enoughWhereAmEye? will become famous soon enoughWhereAmEye? will become famous soon enoughWhereAmEye? will become famous soon enoughWhereAmEye? will become famous soon enough

This album reminded me how much I love music in general.

https://youtu.be/VsN7E35LpJE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhereAmEye? is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2091

Rep Power: 36 ckirocz28 will become famous soon enoughckirocz28 will become famous soon enoughckirocz28 will become famous soon enoughckirocz28 will become famous soon enoughckirocz28 will become famous soon enoughckirocz28 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereAmEye? View Post
This album reminded me how much I love music in general.

https://youtu.be/VsN7E35LpJE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn good choice! It's like EDM, but the annoying car alarm midrange noise is replaced with a beautifully and expertly played violin. I picked up this cd after work and listened to it on my 90 minute commute, I may never stop listening to it.
ckirocz28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2092

Enthusiast

https://youtu.be/71Gt46aX9Z4

Sounds fricken amazing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drop1 For This Useful Post:
bbfoto (2 Weeks Ago), bertholomey (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2093
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 373 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds fricken amazing
Now, that's The Blues, son!
bbfoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to bbfoto For This Useful Post:
bertholomey (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2094
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 194 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfoto View Post

Wow!!!! I need some of this!!!

Old 1 Week Ago   #2095
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 373 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds fricken amazing
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertholomey View Post
Wow!!!! I need some of this!!!

Here's sum' mo' of "dis" !!! ...

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

bbfoto DIYMA Sample Tracks - The BLUES - D/L

Last edited by bbfoto; 1 Week Ago at 03:29 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to bbfoto For This Useful Post:
bertholomey (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #2096
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

One more...

I think ErinH had this on one of his Demo Discs...

+ YouTube Video
Old 1 Week Ago   #2097
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
One more...

I think ErinH had this on one of his Demo Discs...

+ YouTube Video

I had Mannish Boy - May have had another on one of mine - great album!

Old 1 Week Ago   #2098

Rep Power: 79 Donanon will become famous soon enoughDonanon will become famous soon enoughDonanon will become famous soon enoughDonanon will become famous soon enoughDonanon will become famous soon enoughDonanon will become famous soon enough

The Dead South

Always been a banjo and plucked bass fan and these lads don't disappoint.

https://youtu.be/t6QV4ldo4lI?list=RDB9FzVhw8_bY&t=86

https://youtu.be/B9FzVhw8_bY?list=RDB9FzVhw8_bY&t=54

New install incoming.
Donanon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Days Ago   #2099

Rep Power: 39 SloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enough

Spotify put this in one of my mixes... love dirty shit like this.

https://youtu.be/4NepqvHYy8k

AVH-X4800BS > TN4.900D > FF85WK > TM65 > RSS390HF in IB soon...
SloVic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Days Ago   #2100

Rep Power: 39 SloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enough

Have heard this a few times but just saw the video... pretty awesome imo.

https://youtu.be/498zUzNGQxY

AVH-X4800BS > TN4.900D > FF85WK > TM65 > RSS390HF in IB soon...
SloVic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement