50% off EVERYTHING - This Friday - 24 hours only!! - Page 3 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013   #51
ANT
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 400 ANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: 50% off EVERYTHING - This Friday - 24 hours only!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyraw215 View Post
Damn i wish u had some 4 gauge power wire. Could have racked up on at least 2 spools
We do have the 4 AWG amp kits, which have.... you guessed it. 4awg power/ground wire..

That is an option.
ANT
ANT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013   #52

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 0 BuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to behold

I must be retarded. I had a large order but can't find where to put the discount code. Maybe it's because I'm using my phone. Oh well, I didn't need most of it anyway.
BuickGN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013   #53
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 97 redit will become famous soon enoughredit will become famous soon enoughredit will become famous soon enoughredit will become famous soon enoughredit will become famous soon enoughredit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickGN View Post
I must be retarded. I had a large order but can't find where to put the discount code. Maybe it's because I'm using my phone. Oh well, I didn't need most of it anyway.
The 'My Cart' link in the upper right is white letters on a white background. Left-click and drag across the top of the page to highlight everything and you'll see it.
redit is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2013   #54
ANT
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 400 ANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond reputeANT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuickGN View Post

I extended the code for you but there seems to be an issue with the cart links.
You can see your cart here, and that, is where you will see the option to enter the code.

Shopping Cart
ANT is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013   #55

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 0 BuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to beholdBuickGN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMA View Post
I extended the code for you but there seems to be an issue with the cart links.
You can see your cart here, and that, is where you will see the option to enter the code.

Shopping Cart
That's awesome, thank you so much! I'm on a 6 hour road trip but I'll try it right now from my phone. If that doesn't work I'll try it from the laptop tonight in the hotel. I've been looking forward to trying out that sound deadening and I'm going with two amp kits because the 00 wire does not fit under my side trim well. Thanks again.
BuickGN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013   #56
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 113 Schizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enough

I'm just hoping a can find a couple grommets to fit around that 00! Decided to grab one pack of the alpha damp. Wish I had grabbed 2 or 3but just sent off 1500 to pay for plane tickets. A second pack of AD only added about 4 bucks shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC View Post
[he has the] personality of a syphalytic hedgehog trying to facef#ck its way into infected sinuses
Schizm is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013   #57
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 122 spanyerd will become famous soon enoughspanyerd will become famous soon enoughspanyerd will become famous soon enoughspanyerd will become famous soon enoughspanyerd will become famous soon enoughspanyerd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMA View Post
I just saw your paypal claim stating that the item was not as described.. I thought this odd since it has not shipped yet. So, I have to ask
If you were not happy with the prices, why did you pay them?

I responded to your claim on paypal. Our site did charge the wrong sales tax amount. It charged you tax on the total before the discount which it should not have done. It should only calculate tax on the amount after your 50% reduction.
So that, I offered to refund you on.

As far as shipping... Bro.. you ordered almost 70 worth of product. It has to ship in two boxes. $32 is exactly how much it should costs you.
You can always make the drive and pick it up if you want.

Either way, please respond to the paypal claim so I know if I need to refund you on the extra tax you paid, or refund the whole things and sell your items to someone else.

ANT
I don't know why I didn't realize I was being overcharged until after I paid. Sorry I didn't catch your mistake right away. All I wanted to do was cancel my order but Paypal is as gay as the day is long. Do whatever you want. I don't give a sh*t
spanyerd is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-24-2013   #58
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 Superfriend will become famous soon enoughSuperfriend will become famous soon enoughSuperfriend will become famous soon enoughSuperfriend will become famous soon enoughSuperfriend will become famous soon enoughSuperfriend will become famous soon enough

i waited for this deal to happen a few days before the actual date... and i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! ............ sigh.
Superfriend is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2013   #59
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 146 pickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enough

Well..got my order..wires wrong color and some items are missing...am I stuck with the silver and how do I go about getting my 3 missing items?
pickup1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2013   #60
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 113 Schizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enoughSchizm will become famous soon enough

I ordered silver and got silver. In a roll. When I ordered it before the sale the blue wire was gone or near gone.

At least u got Ur silver 15-20 bux cheaper lol

Btw got both my sale purchase items it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWC View Post
[he has the] personality of a syphalytic hedgehog trying to facef#ck its way into infected sinuses
Schizm is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement