Rare Diyma Twelve for Sale - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2018   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 225 Patrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nice

Default Rare Diyma Twelve for Sale

I just moved into a new house and my wife will only let me use a fraction of the garage, so I have to sell a bunch of my stuff. Here's one of them :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302878476056

In principle it would be quite simple to waste the surplus labour of the world by building temples and pyramids, by digging holes and filling them up again, or even by producing vast quantities of goods and then setting fire to them. (Orwell)
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2018   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 115 waldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Rare Diyma Twelve for Sale

Saw it on eBay, Iím interested, figured Iíd reach out. Opposite side of the country

We love or ZED, we love our Zuki, but most of all we love (Dr.) Kurt MŁller(Mueller) 401
waldojeffershead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2018   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 225 Patrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nicePatrick Bateman is just really nice

relisted with an option for shipment:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302893609977

Also, I have two, I need to list the other one still

In principle it would be quite simple to waste the surplus labour of the world by building temples and pyramids, by digging holes and filling them up again, or even by producing vast quantities of goods and then setting fire to them. (Orwell)

Old 09-24-2018   #4

Rep Power: 57 pw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enough

Ship me the rl-i8s! 🤙🏼
pw91686 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2018   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw91686 View Post
Ship me the rl-i8s! 🤙🏼
I think that's possible now. I signed up for stamps.com

To give you an idea of how much cheaper it is:

I had a bicycle part that I was selling that weighed five pounds. But it was HUGE - it required a large box from Home Depot.

When shipped via the post office, the price was $140 for priority mail, and $45 for ground shipping.

Via stamps.com, the exact same package cost $55 to ship... overnight.

The price difference is just nuts. I feel like USPS, UPS and FedEx fleece customers unless they ship in bulk. (Stamps.com basically gives you access to bulk shipping rates, for a monthly fee.)

Anyways, I'll box those up and figure out what they cost to ship via stamps.com and get back to you by Wednesday.

Old 09-24-2018   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 115 waldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enoughwaldojeffershead will become famous soon enough

I'd be interested in a stamps.com rate to 02879 for the DIYMA12, or potentially a pair.

That ebay rate to my area is nutso

We love or ZED, we love our Zuki, but most of all we love (Dr.) Kurt MŁller(Mueller) 401
waldojeffershead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2018   #7

Rep Power: 57 pw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post

I think that's possible now. I signed up for stamps.com

To give you an idea of how much cheaper it is:

I had a bicycle part that I was selling that weighed five pounds. But it was HUGE - it required a large box from Home Depot.

When shipped via the post office, the price was $140 for priority mail, and $45 for ground shipping.

Via stamps.com, the exact same package cost $55 to ship... overnight.

The price difference is just nuts. I feel like USPS, UPS and FedEx fleece customers unless they ship in bulk. (Stamps.com basically gives you access to bulk shipping rates, for a monthly fee.)

Anyways, I'll box those up and figure out what they cost to ship via stamps.com and get back to you by Wednesday.

Sounds good! Just shoot me a PM when you figure everything out and Iíll paypal you. Thanks man!
pw91686 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2018   #8
Blu
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 135 Blu will become famous soon enoughBlu will become famous soon enoughBlu will become famous soon enoughBlu will become famous soon enoughBlu will become famous soon enoughBlu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimbo12 View Post
Iím interested, figured Iíd reach out. Opposite side of the country
blanca12 - are you back, copying and pasting other members posts?

The more I start to understand, the more I realize I have so much to learn.
Blu is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement