Question about JBL car audio - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2019   #1

Rep Power: 0 Kunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enough

Default Question about JBL car audio

is it normal for JBL to have NO old parts in stock?

Im been trying to get a JBL MS-WBC remote bass knob from them but they never respond to emails and it dont seem liek they car about prior customer purchases...

Any idea where I can get a replacement?

Not having to much luck with locating products at the Harmon website either
Kunkockulator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2019   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 129 Sine Swept will become famous soon enoughSine Swept will become famous soon enoughSine Swept will become famous soon enoughSine Swept will become famous soon enoughSine Swept will become famous soon enoughSine Swept will become famous soon enoughSine Swept will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Question about JBL car audio

Just get a generic inline bass gain knob - or a dual gang 50k pot with an audio taper and you can wire leads onto it.

I've never appreciated being a customer that gets no support for small things, so I can feel your pain on that.

DNX 5120, MS-8, Scanspeak Illuminator R3004/6020, Focal 5w2, Morel CAW938, IDMAX12 V3, PPI Ax400's + JBL 1201.1 II
Sine Swept is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 303 LBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond reputeLBaudio has a reputation beyond repute

strange....I havent any issues with their customer support division.....I always got answer in one working day....but that was years ago

For Fast Moving Concerts
Team LB audio
Team Hybrid Audio
Team BRAX
Team SCB
LBaudio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2019   #4

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 53 dcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enough

Jbl customer support has always been helpful to me they arrested the wbc before and said they will not make more. There is surplus companies that liquidate old jbl stuff and from time to time have some. I will look if i still have mine
dcfis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2019   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 190 Bayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud ofBayboy has much to be proud of

Search around as hard as you can and be patient. There's no remote that can take the place of the MS amps' remotes. They are not your regular level control or single frequency boost. They are an actual shelf filter (shelving equalizer) that can control multiple amps at one time.

Man & Machine... Power Extreme!

Bayboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement