Got scammed by well known website - Page 2 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #26

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Kunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Got scammed by well known website

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizz View Post
trying to understand... Did you buy the ID gear from the ebay guy, who bought them from woofers,ect?? Or did you buy them directly from woofers ebay store?
A side note, Crutchfield sells some of the same product lines as woofers, so wouldn't they be considered crooks as well? Just trying to wrap my head around the issue and the logic, thats all.
I was looking for some Image dynamic speakers on ebay cause I recently bought a older V2 15" sub that is great by the way.. Didnt get it from Woofers etc.. Its the older model. Not plastic. Well. . I saw Woofers etc has some ID speakers. Nut then I also saw saw some NIB old school ID speakers from a seller not associated with Woofers etc. I send the seller ( not woofers etc) a message asking if he would lower his price or what would be his best price cause id like to buy some ID speakers but it seems Woofers etc has a lower price on newer models... The seller responded with a story he says that he selling all his ID gear cause he just has a bad taste in his mouth from the way ID did things and he also stated his story about Woofers etc trying to scam him on warranty. He sais he bought new subs from them a while back and they arrived with problems that Woofers etc wouldnt honor. So he said he is selling all the ID gear that WORKS and has no Issues with, only cause he dont wanna do any more business with that brand or look at another image dynamics speaker... He said he eventually got the subwoofers replaced but had a super hard time getting it done and that shouldnot have been the case and he said others had similar issues. He says ill have the same issue and he said NOT to buy from them or ill regret it... I bought the speakers from Woofers etc cause they had a lower price and the speakers were newer model... Bad Idea... They came busted. I opened a dispute with ebay. Howevever during that dispute Woofers etc offered to send me replacment speakers ( tweeters ) which i recieved and they said Id just send the busted ones back to them. Well they never sent the return label to send the busted one back and the replacements had rust on the grills and came in a brown box no labels. looked used. I asked them about the return label to send the busted one back and they said they would send me a label "soon". Bullshit story. What they was doing was sending me another set of used tweeters while trying to buy time so the dispute process would run out of time while I was waiting on the replacements and this stupid imaginery return label to send the old ones back. This is a trap if you havent noticed yet cause basically what this does is create scenerio where now im not just responsible to send 1 set of speakers but,, but 2, the old busted ones and the newer rusted ones IF i decided to go forward with the ebay dispute. BTW EBAY gave me the reurn shipping label, Woofers ETc did not. But ebay only issued me ONE lable and that label is for the old speakers. Well Woofers was playing me and trying to buy more time till the return process ended. So I decided hey im sending it ALLLL back in one box with the one ebay label. Old speakers and newer replacements.. Rusted and busted... This is where they claim I kept the tweeters they sent me to replace the busted one. ANd I did send everything back in the same boxes i got them plus my own box , double boxed...BUT since they knew I had only ONE LABEL, they wanted it to look like I kept the... As I stated, they didnt anticipate that I be sending links to ebay showing them that they do this to people sometimes..
Kunkockulator is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #27

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Kunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Sometimes when you buy something from a company thru EBAY or Amazon, it gets complicated. WoofersETC is a great company, i just think sometimes the lines get blurred and customers get left feeling like they were ripped off.

But it was not a scam as your title said. Glad its being resolved to your satisfaction.
Umm yes it was a scam..
They sent me busted speakers.. When I opened a dispute they offered to send me a replacement and sent me USED replacement.. To make it even worse they tried to get me to spend as much time as possible waiting on bullshit labels to return these speakers which they never sent me the labels. Ebay had to do it.. When I sent ALLL the speaker backk they claimed i kept at least one pair of the tweeters cause they knew I had only one label that EBAY gave me ( not them cause they ddint even want to issue me a label ) And so they claimed that I sent back something but it wasnt BOTH sets... Which was a lie.. This is a tactic they have uysed as well as other tactics to NOT give exchanges or refund.. They send people USED speakers as replacements and warranty... to get rid of the OTHER returns from other dissatisfied transactions..... They got this game goin and it seems you dont think this is a scam? SMH... I smell a bunch of cucks in this forumm..

I stated my story.. I pasted links.. I quoted them... Now.. YOU can go buy something from them.. Good luck... Im not... Im done with this bullShit...
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #28

Rep Power: 80 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunkockulator View Post
I smell a bunch of cucks in this forumm..
cuck
transitive verb
-ed/-ing/-s

Definition of cuck:
obsolete

jimmydee is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #29
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 192 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunkockulator View Post
Umm yes it was a scam..
They sent me busted speakers.. When I opened a dispute they offered to send me a replacement and sent me USED replacement.. To make it even worse they tried to get me to spend as much time as possible waiting on bullshit labels to return these speakers which they never sent me the labels. Ebay had to do it.. When I sent ALLL the speaker backk they claimed i kept at least one pair of the tweeters cause they knew I had only one label that EBAY gave me ( not them cause they ddint even want to issue me a label ) And so they claimed that I sent back something but it wasnt BOTH sets... Which was a lie.. This is a tactic they have uysed as well as other tactics to NOT give exchanges or refund.. They send people USED speakers as replacements and warranty... to get rid of the OTHER returns from other dissatisfied transactions..... They got this game goin and it seems you dont think this is a scam? SMH... I smell a bunch of cucks in this forumm..

I stated my story.. I pasted links.. I quoted them... Now.. YOU can go buy something from them.. Good luck... Im not... Im done with this bullShit...
Sorry but you just aren't making a whole ton of sense here. you bought them from ebay, or technically wooferETC thru ebay. Ebay is basically where companies go to sell their b-stock and returns and used stuff that they can't legally sell as "new". IOW...buyer beware.

People coming here to say they have had great results with wooferEtc does not make then cucks.

You got your refund so be happy and move along.

2018 Crosstrek
P SIX DSP MK2 GB10 GB25 Gs690 GB10d4x2 Z-2KD II
miniSQ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #30

Rep Power: 0 BLBostonLegacy will become famous soon enoughBLBostonLegacy will become famous soon enoughBLBostonLegacy will become famous soon enoughBLBostonLegacy will become famous soon enoughBLBostonLegacy will become famous soon enoughBLBostonLegacy will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=Kunkockulator;5736867]Woofers etc..

As usual they claim i didnt send everything back.. blah blah.. how many reviews going back to 2013 have i read about them doing this SAME thing to others?👈🏼👈🏼&#x1f3f c;

🏼... I’m confused...

I’m sorry, I honestly can’t say I feel bad for you. If you read that many reviews going back six years saying that they do this, and you continue to place an order with them regardless. You don’t have anyone to blame but yourself. You got warned, apparently six years worth of warnings, but you did it anyways. Now you’re pushing Jesus out of the way to throw yourself on the cross... here let me feed into it...

🤭😦😮🤯 those bastards! How could they?! Are you okay, do you want daddy to kiss your boo boo? 😙

🏼 seriously bro, you knew before hand. What if I told you don’t stick your pecker in a blender and turn it on. What do you thinks going to happen if you then went and did it anyways...No one would feel bad for you. think about it.
BLBostonLegacy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #31

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
cuck
transitive verb
-ed/-ing/-s

Definition of cuck:
obsolete
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck

thats you... ...

deal with it.. i can see its a deep seeded issue with you...

bye.
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #32

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Sorry but you just aren't making a whole ton of sense here. you bought them from ebay, or technically wooferETC thru ebay. Ebay is basically where companies go to sell their b-stock and returns and used stuff that they can't legally sell as "new". IOW...buyer beware.

People coming here to say they have had great results with wooferEtc does not make then cucks.

You got your refund so be happy and move along.
dude... smh..

whatever...
so many thing wrong with what you just said.. but whatever..
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #33
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 96 RRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLBostonLegacy View Post
What if I told you don’t stick your pecker in a blender and turn it on. What do you thinks going to happen
I don't know about Y'all, but my blender is 12" tall. That gives me about 10 full inches of airspace between the whirling blades and my tip.
I'm thinking I'll come out of it it ok.

DEX P99rs / Zapco / Stereo Integrity / MECA Street 3rd place 2016 World Finals
RRizz is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RRizz For This Useful Post:
Bushwacker (4 Weeks Ago), DavidRam (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #34

Rep Power: 39 SloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enoughSloVic will become famous soon enough

Avoid these brands if you're worried about this scam...

Alphasonik
Alpine
American Accessories
American International
ARC Audio
Audiobahn
AudioControl
Audison
AutoPage
Axxess
Bazooka
Blackhole
Boss
Boston Acoustics
Brax
Cache
Cadence
CDT Audio
Cerwin Vega
Clarion
Cliford
Crimestopper
Crossfire
Crunch
DC Audio
Diamond Audio
Dice Electronics
Directed Electronics
DLS
DP Video
Dynamat
Dynaudio
Earthquake
Eclipse
Farenheit
Focal
Gladen
Ground Shaker
Helix
Hertz
Hifonics
HushMat
iDatalink Maestro
Image Dynamics
Incriminator Audio Infnity
iSimple
JBL
Jensen
JL Audio
JVC
K40
Kenwood
Kenwood Excelon
Kicker
Kinetik
Lanzar
MB Quart
McIntosh
Memphis
Metra
Mmats
Monster Cable
Morel
Mosconi
MTX
Nakamichi
Neon Lights
Orion
PAC
Phoenix Gold
Pioneer
Polk Audio
Power Acoustik
Powerbass
Precision Power
Prestige
Rainbow
Raven
RE Audio
Rockford Fosgate
Scosche
Scytek Alarms
SiriusXM
Skar Audio
Sony
Soundquest
Soundstream
SPL
Stinger
Sundown Audio
Swiss Audio
Tidus
TRU Technology
US Amps
USA Spec
Viper
Wet Sounds
XO Vision
XPRESS
Xscorpion
Zapco
ZED Audio

... well at least according to the OP

AVH-X4800BS > TN4.900D > FF85WK > TM65 > RSS390HF in IB soon...
SloVic is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SloVic For This Useful Post:
Hillbilly SQ (4 Weeks Ago), JCsAudio (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #35
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 41 dsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enoughdsquared will become famous soon enough

Quote:
cuck
transitive verb
-ed/-ing/-s

Definition of cuck:
obsolete
Maybe he meant cock ? 😂
dsquared is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #36

Rep Power: 68 GEM592 will become famous soon enoughGEM592 will become famous soon enoughGEM592 will become famous soon enoughGEM592 will become famous soon enoughGEM592 will become famous soon enoughGEM592 will become famous soon enough

I have never used them due to a combination of two factors: they are rarely authorized, and their prices just aren't very good. Both at the same time doesn't work for me.
GEM592 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #37
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 167 PPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the rough

I inquired about a discount on some ID gear from Woofers about two years ago. Wanted to know if they would offer me a better price because I was buying in quantity. The items in question were some V3 subs so, they were discontinued. Woofers wouldn't budge a dime on the price...which, is their prerogative.
However, I have dealt with Sonic Electronics on a similar purchase (multiples) and they have given me a better price.
I say all of that to make the point that each company is different, especially in customer service. Some better than others. Eventually the crème rises to the top.

But, I will say to denigrate ID just because they sell to Woofers is ridiculous. Apples and oranges.

Absolutely State Of The Art!
PPI_GUY is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #38

Rep Power: 94 ToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enough

Wait wait. Just so I understand. OP wont buy image dynamics because woofers etc fucked him? That's the dumbest shit I ever heard
ToNasty is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ToNasty For This Useful Post:
Aldaa (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #39

Rep Power: 80 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNasty View Post
Wait wait. Just so I understand. OP wont buy image dynamics because woofers etc fucked him? That's the dumbest shit I ever heard
If you want to make it even dumber... he got a full refund!
I'm still trying to figure out how he figures he got scammed.

His story is all over the place.

I-D fucked him...
Woofers fucked him...
eBay fucked him...
I'm a cuck, because I don't agree with his pathetic rant...
This forum smells like a bunch of cucks...

Life must be hard for him.

jimmydee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #40
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 305 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you want to make it even dumber... he got a full refund!
I'm still trying to figure out how he figures he got scammed.

His story is all over the place.

I-D fucked him...
Woofers fucked him...
eBay fucked him...
I'm a cuck, because I don't agree with his pathetic rant...
This forum smells like a bunch of cucks...

Life must be hard for him.
And how you carry yourself makes a HUGE difference on how customer service treats you. If he acted similar to the way he is here then he's lucky he got what he got.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...Dayton HO12d4...MAKE DIYMA GREAT AGAIN!
Hillbilly SQ is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #41
Upgrade Your Membership!

Prisoner

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,212 Posts
Rep Power: 454 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

so does anyone have the short version of the story so i can laugh at op without wasting my time reading through this? i would like to make fun of him but frankly, do not have the time right now

SkizeR is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #42

Rep Power: 45 Mahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
so does anyone have the short version of the story so i can laugh at op without wasting my time reading through this? i would like to make fun of him but frankly, do not have the time right now
Same story as always. Women meets man, man dies in tragic boating accident. Haha.
Mahapederdon is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Mahapederdon For This Useful Post:
eldondo859 (4 Weeks Ago)
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #43

Rep Power: 94 ToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enoughToNasty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Read my post a few above. He will never used ID again because woofers etc fucked him. So now he says fuck ID. Makes sense right bro?
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #44
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 192 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I think he bought some ID speakers from the Ebay Woofers ETC store after being warned not too. Speakers arrived with some kind of damage to the tweeter, and wooferETC sent him replacement tweeters plus gave him a partial....

nope thats too long. I got nothing.

Bottom line i guess we can't buy ID speakers or any electronic products that are for sale on ebay or from wooferETC.

2018 Crosstrek
P SIX DSP MK2 GB10 GB25 Gs690 GB10d4x2 Z-2KD II
miniSQ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #45

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 92 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

Wow dude, I'd hate to see how you would react if a real hardship came your way... This issue is of little consequence and you seem through the roof about it. You should consider smoking some pot or something.

Btw, if there were so many reviews about people getting fucked by WoofersEtc, why did you purchase from them?

2018 Jeep GC - AF GB10s, GB25s, GS690s, Zapco & Mosconi amps, (2) AF GB12s, Helix Pro MK2 & Director, Fiio X5
My wife was furious when she overheard me say I want to do a 3 way in my Jeep
DavidRam is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #46

Banned

While you assholes are making fun of me getting screwed over by WOOFERS Etc.. I was on the phone with Richard.. He explained why they gave me a 50% refund...

I recorded the conversation..

But Ill just summ it up..

These are his words not mine..

Woofers Etc LOST money by shipping me the speakers. I paid 230$ for some speakers. The shipping was included in the price. They then LOST money by shipping me the replacement speakers then they LOST money from me shipping everything back because ebay made them pay for all the shipping..
To recoupe this lose.. they issue me a 50% refund!..
He went on to say this is what they do! He went on to say eBay HELPS them to do this because they are a powerseller..I got 115$ refund.. he says if I wanted a full refund i had to open a dispute! His words not mine. How can I make this any easier to understand they are scammers...!!!

So lets do the math.. They are saying it costed them 100$ or so to ship all these defective busted items to me and then have me return everything to them..100$? to send a 4 pound box to and from them? LIE.. But even if that was true.. Not my fault.. The buyer (me) should NOT ever have to pay to ship defective items back to the seller. However Woofers etc thinks we do..
So, when you go buy anything from these fukfaces... Youre getting into a bad situation if/when them products you bought is either defective, damaged during shipping.

You dicksuckers can laugh and make jokes all day but if one of you fuckers did this sort of thing, sold an amp or a speaker to another DIYMA member and the product you sold them was defective or damaged and the buyer wanted a refund but gave only HALF there money back .. welll Im pretty sure nobody would be laughing then would they...

So as for a Woofers Etc is concernd any damage, defectives or not as described items YOU receive from them is NOT there problem. If they are some how forced to give you some sort of refund or exchange, wether it be through ebay dispute or credit card dispute they consider that a big lose to themselves not you. They dont care if you have this problem. They only care about there lose if they ever have to reimnburse you for the defectives THEY send you. THIS is what many people have complained about over teh MANY years .. buut you all think this is some sort of joke.. That its sooo fukin funny!

So, basically while you cucks are laughing about all this, they are clearly going to NEVER give you a full refund if you try to return an item even if its under warranty! Unless you really push the situation like me and make them issue a refund, they wont ever do it.

Even if I posted the phone call and let everyone hear it, you can go click on those links and read about this going on since at least 2013 where people had this same VERY issue! They dont want to refund anyone.. They will go out of there way to make YOU pay for return and exchange items that are suppose to be under warranty.. If they cant make you pay them back some how, they will find some other way to stop you from getting a full refund. They will lie and appeal dispute all day and laugh at you just liek you asshats are alllaughing at me... For example like in other situations documented, they send out defective, used busted speakers, you get the item, you ask for a replacement, they wont send it. Not till YOU pay them to ship you the replacement. There are cases where they wont even honor the warranty AT ALL and even deny you any sort of warranty , exchange or refund even it it was sent to you new from them straight from there libtard wherehouse in LosAngeles.

I can sit here and type and post till im dead..Wont do any good for any of you dumb fucks apparently cause you all think this is some sort of joke. However this post was MOSTLY for people who dont have a DIYMA account and do google searches on Woofersetc scams.

AFter reading most of these responses i can tell this forum is full of libtard cuck boys that like making personal jokes and laughing at peoples misfortunes.. way to go losers...

In the end, if you go buy something from WoofersETc and recive a defective or damaged item, its guaranteed that you will have big problems getting a refund or Exchange or any sort of Warranty replacement.. On the other hand... Websites like Crutchfield dont harras you, pay for all shipping, gives refunds and warranties and exchanges with NO hassle...

Go fuck yourself sincerely...
If it wasnt for me pushing the issue and makeing these criminals give me a refund i would have never gotten it. And that is from Richard of Woofersetc.
THAT is a scam... if you dumb fucks cant figure that out.... welll... stay where your at... Ill be far far away from your dumb asses cause stupidity is a dangerous thing...

Bye
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #47
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 305 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Not defending woofersetc but the way you came across about the situation is what rubbed us all the wrong way.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...Dayton HO12d4...MAKE DIYMA GREAT AGAIN!

Last edited by Hillbilly SQ; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:05 PM..
Hillbilly SQ is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #48

Rep Power: 45 Mahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enough

I didn't know woofersect was not authorized to sell most the shit they have. That one will deter me from buying from them again. And I usually avoid ebay unless it's something used. I've sold to much stuff on ebay saying no international shipping and some dude in China buys it and has it forwarded, then returns it. Don't we all know by now. Almost everything is a fucking scam.
Mahapederdon is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #49

I suggest you stop making up words to make yourself sound smarter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #50

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 61 Grinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nsrVXFn.jpg (242.6 KB, 21 views)
Grinder is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Grinder For This Useful Post:
jdunk54nl (4 Weeks Ago)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread