Got scammed by well known website - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6 Days Ago   #1

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Kunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enough

Default Got scammed by well known website

Woofers etc.. Woofersetc.com
shall i say any more?

straight up criminals.. and ebay helps them!
Any negative or neutral feedback you leave will be removed when the seller issues a refund...
Problem is.. when I sent the garbage back, they issued partial refund and there feedback i left was still removed... and they stole half the money!

As usual they claim i didnt send everything back.. blah blah.. how many reviews going back to 2013 have i read about them doing this SAME thing to others?

CRIMINALS> WOOFERSETC.com

SCAM

NEVER again will i buy Image Dynamics... NEVER>.. NEVER..
Dont care if its from that website or any other... Any association with Woofersetc.com is trouble... Any brands that WoofersEtc is selling and or associated with will be on my SH8It list for dealing with criminals..
Kunkockulator is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 6 Days Ago   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 rastap will become famous soon enoughrastap will become famous soon enoughrastap will become famous soon enoughrastap will become famous soon enoughrastap will become famous soon enoughrastap will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Got scammed by well known website

That will have to include Mosconi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rastap is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 94 RRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished road

Dealt with them many, many times. Never had an issue. I always err on the side of caution when returning products (which doesn't happen very often) and take photos or video of the items I am returning so such claims cannot be made. Contact them, and find out what they claim is missing. I have heard of retailers charging a re-stocking fee on special order items being returned, but never a partial refund. How about a few more details...
And how does Image Dynamics fit into the equation?
Claiming you refuse to do business with any manufacturer that uses woofers ect sounds a little extreme, and honestly, a little ridiculous. I can't help but get the feeling theres a bit more to the story than you let on........

DEX P99rs / Zapco / Stereo Integrity / MECA Street 3rd place 2016 World Finals
RRizz is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RRizz For This Useful Post:
chithead (6 Days Ago), Hillbilly SQ (6 Days Ago), SkizeR (6 Days Ago)

Old 6 Days Ago   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 125 tonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enough

Call your credit card company. They will most likely give you your money back.

Clarion NX807, Audison Bit One HD, Audison Voce 5.1k HD, Audison Voce Quattro HD, Focal Utopia M 3-way (TBM, 3.5WM, 6WM), Dynaudio Esotar 1200
tonynca is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 183 chithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of lightchithead is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting. I've dealt with Image Dynamics a few times, and they are a remarkable company.

chithead is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to chithead For This Useful Post:
Hillbilly SQ (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 956 Lanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond repute

Same. Purchased from Woofers many times, no issues. May not always have the best price, but they usually have good stock and decent to excellent shipping speed. While I definitely HAVE met a few criminal organizations selling audio gear and have had to get my CC company involved, it wasn't with Woofers.

Image Dynamics is no longer owned by its founders, but still seems a legit, quality company to me. I've had my issues with ID woofers failing due to weathering and I made a thread about it.

Special thanks to all of the industry experts that share their knowledge here on the forum
2015 Durango R/T, MS-8, Massive N3, set of NX4's, Audiofrog GS690 and GS10, Wavecor center, Sundown SD3 10's
2018 WRX, Helix V Eight and G-One, AD W600, AP AR3 & AR20, AE AV10H-D2
Lanson is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #7

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 90 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

I have purchased from them many times, too, with no issues. Actually, they really helped my out of a pickle once, when I went down to their warehouse in Los Angeles.

2018 Jeep GC - AF GB10s, GB25s, GS690s, Zapco & Mosconi amps, (2) AF GB12s, Helix Pro MK2 & Director, Fiio X5
"Just slap some drywall screws in it, and you'll be fine"
DavidRam is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #8

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Kunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enoughKunkockulator will become famous soon enough

This is what they said.. Ill quote
" Ebay is refunding you the remainder of what we deducted. Contact ebay by phone and they will credit you the rest."

Wth are they doing deducting money from a refund I deserve?
Why would they issue a partial refund then tell me that eBay will give me the rest? They could have, should have given the entire refund..Woofers etc is using the ebay return/dispute system in a illegal and dishonest manner! No shock there since 2009 ebay has changed there rules and procedeurs to help criminals by hiding and even removing feedback that would alert others to the problems certain ebay users are perpetrating.

They had hoped id just accept the half refund and not push the subject like many sheep do on ebay. However I sent them links that went back all the way to 2013 that showed where people were sending there defective items back and Woofers etc did the same thing to them and went so far as to even appeal the full refund that the buyer got and claimed the same thing they tried to claim with me..

I had a ebayer chat with me about his experiences. He bought a couple of subwoofers that he says kept cracking at the fram when he would mount the subwoofer to the enclosure. He said its cause the subwoofers are plastic! WHen he tried to do a warranty woofers scammed him too! He said MANY people had this same issue.

I read that Image Dynamics was selling defective subwoofers for a long time. Woofers etc wouldnt honor the warranty and when people would go try to return or exchaneg them they had huge problems.. You can do a simple search woofers etc scam and it will bring it up..

So, my point is... ok maybe you never got shot or mugged or beat up but we all know some people do experience this... do YOU want to experience Woofers Etc scamming you?

They tried super hard to scam me, its clear. Ebay did issue the rest of the refund. If I had not opened the dispute i would not have gotten that refund. I got the message FORM THEM, that woofers etc had no intentions on giving me that full refund even though i sent everything back! SO WHY would you gamble of buying from these dirt bags? ANY company that sells there product through them is in my opinion also dirt bags. Why do I say that? Cause you have a bunch of criminals selling your products and woofers etc are known to scam people! I dont care if its 3 out of 50.. Do you want to be that 1 person that gets shafted by woofers etc?

Last edited by Kunkockulator; 6 Days Ago at 08:53 AM..
Old 6 Days Ago   #9

Rep Power: 10 saltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enoughsaltyone will become famous soon enough

Do you work for ABT? You do don’t you?

LOL...Just kidding. Maybe it had something to do with how the proceeds of your sell were split between eBay and Woofers. I’m not saying it’s the case, but maybe Woofers refunded the money they earned on the sale, and eBay received the rest??? I’ve ordered from Woofers in the past and have had no issues...but that’s just me.

saltyone is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 304 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Refusing to buy products that a company you don't like also sells is stupid to me. Woofersetc sells a ton of different brands. Don't want to roll the dice? Buy local, direct from manufacturer, from a vendor on here that can legally ship, or buy from Crutchfield. More times than not I buy from Crutchfield because they're a great company and the local dealers around here mostly suck.

On the Image Dynamics stuff yes the problems with some of their speakers and subs are well documented on here. I have an IDQ in my truck that started life off as a v3 but I rebuilt it into a v4 with the stamped basket ID sells because the junk composite v3 basket broke in shipping taking out the voicecoil with it. The seller worked with ID to get me taken care of and I think the recone kit came from woofersetc.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...I'd rather be hated for my honesty than loved for being fake
Hillbilly SQ is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillbilly SQ For This Useful Post:
JCsAudio (5 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #11

Rep Power: 57 jdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enoughjdunk54nl will become famous soon enough

I've purchased a few items from woofers etc (and their ebay store for the make an offer option). Even had issues (that I caused) with some and they went above and beyond with replacing the items....twice. Even cross shipped some stuff to me (I paid for the item and once they received mine back they refunded me).

2014 F150 Limited -> Factory HU programmed for 4v outputs -> Helix DSP.2 -> Alpine PDX-V9 -> SI M25 in Valicar Stuttgart Pods, SI TM65 mk3, & JL TW3. Rears: SB17's. Resonix 35% CLD and 100% CCF, 100% MLV, Soon: PDX-F6 and SI M3 in Valicar Stuttgart pods

Last edited by jdunk54nl; 6 Days Ago at 10:14 AM..
jdunk54nl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #12

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 627 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

What was your reason for going thru eBay as opposed to woofers directly?

BigAl205 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #13

Rep Power: 78 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
Kinda what I was wondering...

I haven't bought anything from Woofers, for a number of years.
But, about 10 years ago, I bough quite a lot of stuff from them, and never had an issue. Not once ever.

Sure, there's guys that go online and bitch about being hosed (like what you're doing)... but you never hear the other side of the story.

1. Woofers sells a TON of equipment. The more you sell, the more likely you're going to have feedback (good and bad).

2. There's a lot of dumbasses out there, that buy a cheap sub and hook it up to their 50,000 watt amp that they got from Wal-Mart. Then blow the sub in the first 10 minutes, and try to return it. As soon as they get denied, they scream; 'foul play'. Not saying this is what you did... but we all know those guys are out there, and plenty of them. I'm sure Woofers has experienced this many times...

3. Clearly, Woofers and eBay have some sort of internal agreement, regarding their refund policy. I've never heard of this, but I can assure you that Woofers is legit, and don't make a policy of ripping people off. You are ranting about criminals, and being ripped off, but the solutions seems fairly straightforward: Woofers has refunded you 50%, and eBay has refunded you the other 50%. What am I missing here? Although it's an odd way to do a refund, there is nothing illegal about it, and I'm failing to see how you got scammed.

4. I'll make one final point;
In this transaction, you actually purchased from eBay (not Woofers). The seller was eBay. You should have taken this up the them, before ever contacting Woofers directly. It's kinda like buying a sour jug of milk, and calling the farmer to complain, rather than just going back to the grocery store for a refund...

Last edited by jimmydee; 6 Days Ago at 11:21 AM..
jimmydee is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmydee For This Useful Post:
JCsAudio (5 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #14

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 90 DavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enoughDavidRam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
Kinda what I was wondering...

I haven't bought anything from Woofers, for a number of years.
But, about 10 years ago, I bough quite a lot of stuff from them, and never had an issue. Not once ever.

Sure, there's guys that go online and bitch about being hosed (like what you're doing)... but you never hear the other side of the story.

1. Woofers sells a TON of equipment. The more you sell, the more likely you're going to have feedback (good and bad).

2. There's a lot of dumbasses out there, that buy a cheap sub and hook it up to their 50,000 watt amp that they got from Wal-Mart. Then blow the sub in the first 10 minutes, and try to return it. As soon as they get denied, they scream; 'foul play'. Not saying this is what you did... but we all know those guys are out there, and plenty of them. I'm sure Woofers has experienced this many times...

3. Did you actually contact eBay, to find out about the other 50% refund?
I've never heard of this, but I can assure you that Woofers is legit, and don't make a policy of ripping people off. You are ranting about criminals, and being ripped off, but the solutions seems fairly straightforward: Woofers has refunded you 50%, and eBay will refund you the other 50%. What am I missing here? Although it's an odd way to do a refund, there is nothing illegal about it, and I'm failing to see how you're getting scammed.
I agree ^^^

You should see their warehouse, it's mind blowing the amount of inventory they have on hand... Massive warehouse with racks to ceiling, packed full of car audio!

2018 Jeep GC - AF GB10s, GB25s, GS690s, Zapco & Mosconi amps, (2) AF GB12s, Helix Pro MK2 & Director, Fiio X5
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidRam For This Useful Post:
oldschoolpunk13 (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 304 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to know both sides of the story as well.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...I'd rather be hated for my honesty than loved for being fake
Hillbilly SQ is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #16
Upgrade Your Membership!

Prisoner

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,687 Times in 1,176 Posts
Rep Power: 452 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunkockulator View Post

NEVER again will i buy Image Dynamics... NEVER>.. NEVER..
Dont care if its from that website or any other... Any association with Woofersetc.com is trouble... Any brands that WoofersEtc is selling and or associated with will be on my SH8It list for dealing with criminals..
ok, slow down. They arent authorized to sell anything they carry except for a few brands. Its all gray market and has NOTHING to do with the manufactures you see on their site.

SkizeR is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #17
Upgrade Your Membership!

Prisoner

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,687 Times in 1,176 Posts
Rep Power: 452 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizz View Post
And how does Image Dynamics fit into the equation?
Claiming you refuse to do business with any manufacturer that uses woofers ect sounds a little extreme, and honestly, a little ridiculous. I can't help but get the feeling theres a bit more to the story than you let on........
i have the same feeling

SkizeR is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 956 Lanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond reputeLanson has a reputation beyond repute

And remember, while its perfectly fine to voice your opinion on the matter, you may just be on the tail end of a bad luck or bad experience situation that is the outlier %, not the mean average. The 1-2% vs. the 98-99%. And that sucks which is why you probably won't shop there again. Will it prevent me from doing so? Unlikely!

Special thanks to all of the industry experts that share their knowledge here on the forum
2015 Durango R/T, MS-8, Massive N3, set of NX4's, Audiofrog GS690 and GS10, Wavecor center, Sundown SD3 10's
2018 WRX, Helix V Eight and G-One, AD W600, AP AR3 & AR20, AE AV10H-D2
Lanson is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 6 Days Ago   #19

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
EBay protection?! Lol

Personally, I order from the WoofersEtc through Amazon.

Old 6 Days Ago   #20

Banned

From here on out its going to be Crutchfield for me... Yea ill pay a bit more but at least i know ill never get scammed.. Plus I know they will treat me right.

Look heres the thing... Anytime a company does dirty business, like NIKE or NFL people just decide they dont want to buy there goods or goto there events.. This is not something stupid or new. Its what people do.. so dont say that im stupid... Im doing what everyone does when they get scammed or treated liek dirt from a certain company..

As for the ebay /woofers purchase.. I bought the speakers on ebay cause i buy small gadgets and connectors on ebay i cant get anywhere else. So I figured let me try this off branded company.. I was going to by some ID speakers off a seller that had new speakers on ebay. He just wanted to get rid of them.. Well this is the person that went on to tell me his story about how he also decided he had enough of Image Dynamics and Woofers etc and decided he would sell all his NIB Image Dynamics items and be done with it.. He warned me not to buy from Woofers etc cause they would more than likely screw you over IF you had a issue with the speakers...

Now Im sure some of you bough tsomething from woofers etc and claim you had no issues.. Its the ones that get a speaker from them that was damaged and then Woofers etc doesnt want to do anything to replace or refund the item. You want to be one of those guys that buys something from this dirtbag company and then get shafted? OK go gamble! Maybe you get lucky and maybe you get what i got... The fact that they quickly gave me only HALF the refund and then told me. like its a dam joke.. to go ask ebay for the rest.. is a dam shame and proof that they think your money and time is a joke and dont care about customer service.

If you want to know Woofers side of the story .. I just quoted it to you off my ebay message they sent to me.. Its easy, clear and obvious! They had no intent to give me the full refund and in one quick sentence told me they wont give it to me but ebay will... why the hell wouldnt THEY DO IT? I tell you why.. .cause they thought they would beable to claim i didnt return all the speakers. However after i send ebay and Woofers etc links showing this is something they did before.. They didnt, as of yet, dispute any of my claims nor have they appealed the return ebay issued...

Again.. You may have had good experience but not me. Do you want to gamble with them, knowing others have had similar experiences? Be my guest.. take that chance... I woint do it.. not again... Im sticking with a company that been around for 40 years... Not a dirt bag company that cant even answer the ff*ing phone....
Old 6 Days Ago   #21

Rep Power: 78 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread... not worth my time anymore.

Gotta be honest buddy; your ranting makes you sound a bit Koo-Koo.

jimmydee is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmydee For This Useful Post:
beak81champ (6 Days Ago), jdunk54nl (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #22

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread... not worth my time anymore.

Gotta be honest buddy; your ranting makes you sound a bit Koo-Koo.
im not your buddy.. and you arent funny..
" Im going to unsubscribe to this thread" LOL dude you sound like a little kid. I dont care if you unsubscribe... Just do it and be done with it.. why you gotta let us know? Like a kid at recess in elementary school.. SMH..

I posted this so OTHERS , not you obviosuly cause youre a cuck for these people... hoping OTHERS that arent even on this forum will do a search of woofers etc a scam and read my story as well as other similar stories and make a decision not to buy from them...

Also if its not worth your time.. you sure did spend the time to respond and make it a point to call me names just like Woofers etc does when someone wants to return or exchange there busted speakers.. do the google search.. it goes back to at least 2013 . bye.. dont let the door hit you on the way out...

that goes for anyone else.. who calls me names and makes my story seem like its just some irrelevant fake news when it isnt....
Old 6 Days Ago   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 94 RRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished road

trying to understand... Did you buy the ID gear from the ebay guy, who bought them from woofers,ect?? Or did you buy them directly from woofers ebay store?
A side note, Crutchfield sells some of the same product lines as woofers, so wouldn't they be considered crooks as well? Just trying to wrap my head around the issue and the logic, thats all.

DEX P99rs / Zapco / Stereo Integrity / MECA Street 3rd place 2016 World Finals
RRizz is offline   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to RRizz For This Useful Post:
Hillbilly SQ (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #24

Banned

Just to be real clear on this subject.. it aint just me saying this... here is my proof..
https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/bo...c-please-read/

https://www.trustlink.org/Review/Woofers-Etc-247577

https://www.caraudio.com/threads/woo...ration.542285/

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...ne-off-me.html

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angele...stomer-reviews

Im not going to spend much more time on this.. It should be a very EASY decision for anyone. If you think you will be getting scammed by ANYONE.. dont do business with them. Choose someone else.. So.. Why gamble? You want to go buy from them.. go ahead... good luck...

For all you cucks that think this is a joke... it aint...
Old 6 Days Ago   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 190 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunkockulator View Post
This is what they said.. Ill quote
" Ebay is refunding you the remainder of what we deducted. Contact ebay by phone and they will credit you the rest."

Wth are they doing deducting money from a refund I deserve?
Why would they issue a partial refund then tell me that eBay will give me the rest? They could have, should have given the entire refund..Woofers etc is using the ebay return/dispute system in a illegal and dishonest manner! No shock there since 2009 ebay has changed there rules and procedeurs to help criminals by hiding and even removing feedback that would alert others to the problems certain ebay users are perpetrating.

They had hoped id just accept the half refund and not push the subject like many sheep do on ebay. However I sent them links that went back all the way to 2013 that showed where people were sending there defective items back and Woofers etc did the same thing to them and went so far as to even appeal the full refund that the buyer got and claimed the same thing they tried to claim with me..

I had a ebayer chat with me about his experiences. He bought a couple of subwoofers that he says kept cracking at the fram when he would mount the subwoofer to the enclosure. He said its cause the subwoofers are plastic! WHen he tried to do a warranty woofers scammed him too! He said MANY people had this same issue.

I read that Image Dynamics was selling defective subwoofers for a long time. Woofers etc wouldnt honor the warranty and when people would go try to return or exchaneg them they had huge problems.. You can do a simple search woofers etc scam and it will bring it up..

So, my point is... ok maybe you never got shot or mugged or beat up but we all know some people do experience this... do YOU want to experience Woofers Etc scamming you?

They tried super hard to scam me, its clear. Ebay did issue the rest of the refund. If I had not opened the dispute i would not have gotten that refund. I got the message FORM THEM, that woofers etc had no intentions on giving me that full refund even though i sent everything back! SO WHY would you gamble of buying from these dirt bags? ANY company that sells there product through them is in my opinion also dirt bags. Why do I say that? Cause you have a bunch of criminals selling your products and woofers etc are known to scam people! I dont care if its 3 out of 50.. Do you want to be that 1 person that gets shafted by woofers etc?
Sometimes when you buy something from a company thru EBAY or Amazon, it gets complicated. WoofersETC is a great company, i just think sometimes the lines get blurred and customers get left feeling like they were ripped off.

But it was not a scam as your title said. Glad its being resolved to your satisfaction.

2018 Crosstrek
P SIX DSP MK2 GB10 GB25 Gs690 RM12 Z-2KD II
miniSQ is online now   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread