New SINFONI Esordio Amps / Appassionato & Maestoso Speakers - Page 3 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2015   #51
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
High Definition Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 337 Niebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New SINFONI Esordio Amps / Appassionato & Maestoso Speakers

Awesome. I am looking forward to seeing it. I'm sure Russ did an awesome job as usual.
Niebur3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2015   #52

Rep Power: 0 cablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enough

Though just graduating college, I have always loved good sounding audio. When it came to getting car speakers, I always felt something was lacking. My very first speaker system was a cheap infinity set that I put in my front doors when my other speakers began making noise. That was about 4 years ago and was simply tied into the factory amp at 2 ohms. A year later, I got a new car and wanted to look into upgrading the speaker system. My new car had 120 total watts which was 1/3 of my factory system in my old car. I could not get the speakers loud enough without considerable distortion, so I decided with as much as I love music, I needed to get an aftermarket system installed. I began doing research and listened to many speakers. The ones i liked the most were the JL C5 components, Hertz energy(not high energy), and audison voce. I also listened to the Hertz Mille and other JL speakers but did not care for them. And in the low price point, I liked the Alpine speakers, but they were too bright on certain songs and not a flat reponse.
During all this time, I did not find a speaker that I loved and I couldn't justify the price, unless I loved a particular set of speakers. I ended up going onto amazon and simply ordering infinity kappa speakers 6x9 for the rear and infinity perfect 6.1 speakers for the front, along with an alpine amp and a kenwood excelon 997 deck. I had everything professionally installed. For the next year, I continually tuned the system and could not get it to sound remotely good to my liking. Eventually, I decided to add a jl-w6v3 prowedge sealed subwoofer to the system and bought a 5 channel alpine pdx amp to replace the 4 channel mrv alpine. The system sounded much better with the subwoofer, but I could never and I mean NEVER, get the infinity tweeters to sound good. Then I happened to drive by a place called Cartronix in Indiana. I auditioned their speakers on the board. I hovered over to the audison and hertz area and listened, again they were too muddy to me, though i liked the hertz energy speakers more than the other hertz. I listened to all the JL audio stuff and liked their C5 component set, but didn't love the speakers. Then I walked over to the phoenix gold area and listened to some speakers. I didn't particularly like them except this one set on the wall. I had never seen this speaker before, it was unusual and the cone was white. I asked if I could bring some cd's in and listen some more to this speaker. I stood there for 20 minutes listening to different songs(Train, led zeplin, one republic, dave matthews, etc. and was absolutely stunned by how good and natural these speakers sounded. They were extremely transparent and non-fatiguing with incredible punch during drum beats and guitar pricks. I was looking up phoenix gold's speakers on the website and couldn't find this speaker set.
Then the manager came over and asked me what thought of the speakers, he told me he just got this set in. I told him I looked on phoenix gold website and could't find these speakers. That is when he told me that these are not phoenix gold speakers, they just got these new speakers in and ran out of wall space, so they put them in the phoenix gold display. He then told me that these were Sinfoni appasionato Speakers. I told him that I have heard many speakers and that these were absolutely incredible sounding. I asked him about the company and was a little skeptical because I had never heard of them. I was more shocked at how much they cost, but I really wanted them. Since they were on display, I was able to get them at a discounted price. When paired with the alpine pdx amp and the jl subwoofer. These speakers cannot even be compared to my previous ones. Also, when compared to the Jl C5's or the audison voce speakers, these simply are more fun, they have a certain signature and open soundstage quality to them that I have not been able to find except in home audio speakers. I could not have wanted more than that. Then tragically a drunk driver hit and totalled my car a month or so later. Now I have a new car and I am working on getting these speakers installed actively with a bitten processor, along with sinfoni tempo presto amp powering my tweeters and sinfoni tempo allegro amp powering the 6.5 midbass speakers in my new car, 2007 Acura TL. They will be going in next week. I will re-post after the install.

Again I absolutely love my Sinfoni Appasionato speakers and though these are Sinfoni's lowest model in their lineup of speakers, these should only be compared to other companies best speakers-seriously. I have yet to hear sinfoni's higher end speakers, but I don't believe it can get much better than these at this price-point $700-$1500. Also, Emilios at Audio Excellent, who is the Sinfoni rep for the U.S., is a joy to work with. The customers service of Sinfoni is second to none.
cablok is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2015   #53
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 358 rton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablok View Post
Though just graduating college...
While your contribution is appreciated, you might want to try a little formatting next time to make it easier to read.

Is this closer to the kinder, gentler DIYMA you were hoping for miniSQ? It probably was a little heavy handed for a response to a first post.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS | Helix DSP.2 | Zapco Z-150.6 AP + Z-400.2 AP (x2) | Illusion TL 25 BN | Illusion C5 | Raven 10XL (x2)
2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion
Sonic Electronix Discount Code: hutsell

Last edited by rton20s; 07-20-2015 at 03:16 PM..
rton20s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015   #54
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 116 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

Thank you very much for your post Cablok. There are several guys in your same shoes with new Sinfoni speakers installed in there cars, loving their music all over again.

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Sinfoni. Sounds like you will have a fantastic set up as soon as your build is finished. The guys at Cartronics are top motch also, good choice of shops right there!

deeppinkdiver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2015   #55

Rep Power: 0 cablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enoughcablok will become famous soon enough

College is less of a completion and more of a beginning for me. I appreciate feedback and will proofread before posting next time. I hope my response has helped people appreciate Sinfoni speakers more and I look forward to hearing other people's experiences with Sinfoni.
cablok is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement