Sinfoni Goodness.....Prestigio & Grandioso!!!! - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2015   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
High Definition Mobile Audio
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 334 Niebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Sinfoni Goodness.....Prestigio & Grandioso!!!!

I recently had a GTG (https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...ile-audio.html) and for the GTG, I was promised some goodies to show off from Emilios at Audio Excellent, the new distributer of Sinfoni, Audio Development and several other brands, home and car (Audio Excellent distributors Atoll Electronics and Sinfoni).

I thought I'd share with you guys the stunning Sinfoni Prestigio Amplifier and Grandioso Speakers that landed on my door step.

The Prestigio......

The amplifier is truly a piece of art. I can't believe these are supposed to be mounted in a trunk of a car....lol! This is such a high end quality piece. I used it all day at my GTG powering several speakers sets for people and this amp was truly amazing. Not only did it deliver an absolute ton of power, but it barley even got warm. The one thing that goes unsaid about all Sinfoni amps is the fact that they are dead quiet, meaning zero noise floor. Pure amplification and nothing else.

The Grandioso Speakers......

The Crossovers:

Do you see my iPhone5 in the pic? That gives you some idea how big these crossovers are. There are stunning. The bottom is solid aluminum and the top is thick plexiglass.

The Tweeters:

These were much larger than expected and are exquisite. They truly have the look and feel of high end. I'll comment about their sound after showing you pics of the woofers.

The woofers:

These are have a very interesting construction. All aluminum pieces make up the frame and they are very hefty. Again, hard to hide these behind a door panel.

Grandioso Impressions
All I can really say is you need to experience something like this once if your lifetime. I was floored with these. I have heard some amazing speakers and systems in my lifetime and it is hard to put into words how good these sound. My wife literally was playing on her computer and sitting off axis when I was spending some quality time with all the speakers in my demo towers I set up for the GTG, after everyone left and for a few days after. She could pick them out, without question, ever single time I played them, no matter what music I was playing. They have a realism that was erie. It literally sounded like I stopped playing a CD and the artist stepped out and starting singing to us in person, live. I really don't know what else to say, just that if you get the chance to demo these or own them......do it!

Sinfoni is definitely back in the USA and this is a good thing!!!!
Niebur3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2015   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 90 hot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura abouthot9dog has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Sinfoni Goodness.....Prestigio & Grandioso!!!!

The extruded aluminum struts on the back side of the woofer look amazing! Bolted to the mounting flange..... nice engineering. Someone did alot of CAD work to pull that off so it all aligned properly. Very cool!
hot9dog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #3

Rep Power: 80 EAllen will become famous soon enoughEAllen will become famous soon enoughEAllen will become famous soon enoughEAllen will become famous soon enoughEAllen will become famous soon enoughEAllen will become famous soon enough

Regretting more that I didn't stop that day.
EAllen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2015   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 112 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

This all looks amazing! Thanks for sharing Jerry.. Maybe one day ill own some of these amps
deeppinkdiver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 158 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Finish that roof job Steve, and this can be yours.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Pioneer 4800BS /Audison APK-165
Turbocharged / 6 speed / awd/ goodness ( For SALE )

(2018) Accord 2.0T Touring (10speed) turbocharged
Coppertone is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2015   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 112 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

Like I need the peer pressure Ben..lol
Old 05-20-2015   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 143 subterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enough

I am so pleased with my Sinfoni amps. Absolutely the best I've ever owned and I can't imagine wanting to change them, except maybe for more Sinfoni.

2013 Audi S6 Quattro
2nd Place IASCA Pro/Am @ 2015 Finals
2nd Place MECA Modified @ 2015 Finals
1st Place MECA Modified @ 2016 SBN
subterFUSE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015   #8
SQ_TSX

suberFUSE:

I'm in complete agreement with you... Simply put, I'm A Sinfoni Fanatic... Absolutely love the product. Over the years I've been very fortunate to physically handle and install every product Sinfoni produced. With the exception of the new Grandisio speakers... I was around when Sinfoni began working on the concept of them and through the time they spent roughly 4 years perfecting the product...

I will be installing a Prestigio in my own personal vehicle, just as you have... I know what the Prestigio sounds like and what the amplifier is capable of... Simply put, it's one of the most impressive SQ amplifiers I've used... and I've used a GREAT deal of products... Brax, Genesis, Helix, Linear Power.... etc...etc...

I keep coming back to Sinfoni.... that just says it all....

Best wishes !
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2015   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 334 Niebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond reputeNiebur3 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to see your finished build Jeremy!
Old 05-23-2015   #10
SQ_TSX

Thanks sir.... had a small set back... but going forward again

Thanks again for posting your thoughts on the Prestigio and amazing looking Grandisio set !
Old 05-23-2015   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
L&D Automotive
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 150 LaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to LaserSVT

Those are the most beautiful speakers I have ever seen! I must have them! Dare I ask cost as I cant seem to find them for sale.

Denali:Alpine X009GM, SI TM65MKIII, SI M25, SI BM MKV, Helix G One & G Four amps.
LaserSVT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2015   #12
SQ_TSX

Agreed... the Grandisio live up to their name... really amazing looking...

I'll tell you though, Audio Development makes some very nice speakers also....

Same US Distributor. ...
Old 05-23-2015   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
L&D Automotive
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 150 LaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enoughLaserSVT will become famous soon enough

I am a sucker for a pretty face and those are so gorgeous that I am willing to buy a set without ever hearing them.......... if they are not worth more than my truck that is. LOL

Denali:Alpine X009GM, SI TM65MKIII, SI M25, SI BM MKV, Helix G One & G Four amps.
Old 05-23-2015   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
L&D Automotive
Position:
Owner

I just died a little. The only prices I can find show the woofers at $4670 and the tweeters I cant seem to find a price for. I would spend a couple grand but i am not baller enough for these.

Old 05-23-2015   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Group buy Sinfoni midbass perhaps?
Old 05-23-2015   #16
SQ_TSX

Check out the Sinfoni Maestoso set.... amazing set of speakers....!
Old 05-23-2015   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Position:
Owner

This is MSRP pricing.

The Grandioso are:
2-way set with crossovers: $6,600
CF25T Tweeters: $2,200
CF165W Woofers: $2,950

The Maestoso are:
2-way set with crossovers: $1,980
T25T: $580
T165W: $950
Old 05-23-2015   #18
SQ_TSX

Given the sound of the Maestoso set... they are a bargain. ...quite honestly, I've not encountered a better sounding speaker set...
Old 05-25-2015   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

I hope to be ordering myself a set of Maestoso T165W drivers very soon to go with the T25T tweeters I just recently recieved.
Old 06-04-2015   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 133 kizz will become famous soon enoughkizz will become famous soon enoughkizz will become famous soon enoughkizz will become famous soon enoughkizz will become famous soon enoughkizz will become famous soon enough

Been running Sinfoni in my car for a while now. I am still in love with the components and amp. Even though I have the set a step down from the Maestoso set I have not had a better sounding setup in my car. The maestoso set is fantastic and the Grandioso is as Jerry put it...stunning.

Sinfoni Rules!

Alpine HU, Alpine H800
Sinfoni Solo AD-LIB powering Sinfoni Eroico M series
Arc Audio XDI 1100.1 powering IDMAX 12

Car...sounds...awesome!!!
kizz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2015   #21
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 354 rton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizz View Post
Sinfoni Rules!

Pioneer DEH-80PRS | Helix DSP.2 | Zapco Z-150.6 AP + Z-400.2 AP (x2) | Illusion TL 25 BN | Illusion C5 | Raven 10XL (x2)
2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion
Sonic Electronix Discount Code: hutsell
rton20s is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2015   #22
SQ_TSX

That's funny
Old 06-05-2015   #23
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 354 rton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond reputerton20s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ_TSX View Post
That's funny
I love that the Sinfoni logo is essentially O'Doyle!

Pioneer DEH-80PRS | Helix DSP.2 | Zapco Z-150.6 AP + Z-400.2 AP (x2) | Illusion TL 25 BN | Illusion C5 | Raven 10XL (x2)
2015 MECA SQL Street | 2017 & 2018 MECA Modex California State Champion
Sonic Electronix Discount Code: hutsell
rton20s is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2015   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

and O'doyle rules so, yeah!

Old 06-05-2015   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 158 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

^^^^. So what's up with the sissy signature Steve lol ? Of course if you change your mind I'm not going to let you forget it.

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Pioneer 4800BS /Audison APK-165
Turbocharged / 6 speed / awd/ goodness ( For SALE )

(2018) Accord 2.0T Touring (10speed) turbocharged
Coppertone is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement