New Zapco Z-AP 150.4 Amplifier - Page 2 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2018   #26

Rep Power: 65 lowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enoughlowcel will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Zapco Z-AP 150.4 Amplifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsw1204 View Post
So, does anyone know what the price will be for the Z-AP line? Pricing is not on the Zapco website (as pricing never is) and, surprisingly enough, the Z-AP line is not even listed on the Atrend website.
Pricing as follows
Z-150.2AP - $699.95
Z-150.4AP - $1166.95
Z-150.6AP - $1399.95
Z-400.2AP - $1249.95

Team SSQ - Team Audio X - Team Zapco
lowcel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to lowcel For This Useful Post:
Gurpreet (03-19-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2018   #27

Rep Power: 23 ChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc10mike View Post
Looked like a nice review, but stopped reading after "my favorite sounding RCA combinations"
That and musical set of cables 😂 I swear the BS is crazy ... let the product stand on its own merit ...
ChaseUTB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2018   #28
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 176 lostthumb will become famous soon enoughlostthumb will become famous soon enoughlostthumb will become famous soon enoughlostthumb will become famous soon enoughlostthumb will become famous soon enoughlostthumb will become famous soon enoughlostthumb will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseUTB View Post
That and musical set of cables 😂 I swear the BS is crazy ... let the product stand on its own merit ...
Hopefully one day you can understand that cables do make a difference. I am not here to argue because I used to be on your side until 10 years ago.

I only stated the cables because I was describing the setup I have used to do the test.
lostthumb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to lostthumb For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (07-17-2018)

Old 06-16-2018   #29
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 163 Porsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeOil View Post
Iím the other way around. I once thought they made a difference. I guess in todayís lingo I ďwokeĒ. Iíve worked on $100,000 HT setups, cables donít matter. The power supply did if it was older homes.
And these where not just equipment, the entire room was modified. If there was anyplace you would be able to hear differences it was there. Not one single time. Never.

sorry, but you are wrong IMO

2016 Ford Explorer Platinum (black), 2015 GT3 (black metalllic), 2015 991 Turbo S (agate grey), 2015, 1996 993TT (guards red), 1970 Challenger (B5 blue), 1968 912 (slate grey), 1967 Vette Stingray (elkhart blue), 1966 Fastback (gloss black)
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Porsche For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (07-17-2018)
Old 07-15-2018   #30

Rep Power: 23 ChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enoughChaseUTB will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostthumb View Post
Hopefully one day you can understand that cables do make a difference. I am not here to argue because I used to be on your side until 10 years ago.

I only stated the cables because I was describing the setup I have used to do the test.
Not here to argue either, we all can share opinions/ facts ABX testing will prove otherwise! I am willing to bet you cannot reliably pick your ď musical cables ď more than 6/10 times against the ones you claim are inferior. I am a pro audio engineer, and yes I hear the difference between op amps in pre amps proven by abx testing in a purpose built acoustically controlled environment ( pro studio )

I use Stinger 8000 not because all of the bs marketing on the package, b/c I know what makes a good quality RCA interconnect cable. I am also interested in this amp for my Audiofrog build. Have a great day
ChaseUTB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2018   #31

Rep Power: 61 pw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enoughpw91686 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostthumb View Post

If you buy well made rcas with gold plated connectors itís all the same... itís oxygen free copper wire with a gold plated connector...
if you can hear differences itís because you want to hear differences.
The mind is quite persuasive sometimes.
But hell, if you have hundreds of dollars to drop on rca cables, then f*** it, buy them if it makes you feel better! I mean hear better! 🤙🏼
pw91686 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pw91686 For This Useful Post:
ChaseUTB (07-15-2018), MrGreen83 (11-10-2018)
Old 11-09-2018   #32

Rep Power: 0 chiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enough

one simple (or tough) question , so where will you place ZAp amplifier in front of Tru Billets with stage 4 upgrade ?
chiraghbir is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiraghbir For This Useful Post:
Coppertone (11-11-2018), MrGreen83 (11-10-2018)
Old 11-12-2018   #33
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 164 cmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiraghbir View Post
one simple (or tough) question , so where will you place ZAp amplifier in front of Tru Billets with stage 4 upgrade ?
Maybe we'll get an answer since lostthumb has picked up Tru.
cmusic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to cmusic For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (11-29-2018)
Old 04-30-2019   #34

Rep Power: 0 chiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enoughchiraghbir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmusic View Post
Maybe we'll get an answer since lostthumb has picked up Tru.
oh that sounds interesting .

@lostthumb please answer
chiraghbir is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement