can you guys explain why there isnt much reviews online about zapco amps Z-series II? - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2019   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 ken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enough

Default can you guys explain why there isnt much reviews online about zapco amps Z-series II?

so i have been looking at the zapco z-series II.
i really like everything about that series and the brand. i have never had one and would be interested in investing in a set of them but i do a ton of research first before i spend on something this expensive. im just looking to upgrade the car sounds and have some personal enjoyment. i love high quality toys and am willing to spend for it. looking for very high quality sound that when i crank up the vol it will keep going till i cant handle it. i dont do bass only but a complete compliment of frequencies for the best sound reproduction possible while looking stock from the outside looking in.

as for the amps, i am looking at these for down the road
(2) Z-150.6 II
(1) Z-3KD II

or

(2) Z-150.4 II
(1) Z-2KD II
because of size constraint i would need to get the second set, but i really would prefer the first sets if i can figure out how i want to mount them properly.

so, i looked for reviews and not much is online but there are so much other brands being tested and reviewed.

are zapco amps not that good? i cant imagine its cause of the price as some other high end brands have been tested.

i dont understand why?
also are they any good or not good for the price?
ken949 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2019   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 92 RRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished roadRRizz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: can you guys explain why there isnt much reviews online about zapco amps Z-series

I'm guessing here, but might have something to do with the fact they haven't been out that long....

DEX P99rs / Zapco / Stereo Integrity / MECA Street 3rd place 2016 World Finals
RRizz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #3

Rep Power: 76 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: can you guys explain why there isnt much reviews online about zapco amps Z-series

They are VERY good amps... but as RRizz said; they just came out, and probably nobody owns one to do a review.

The hot item on DIYMA is the Z-AP line from Zapco. There are an incredible amp, for the money. Competing with the best of the best.

jimmydee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2019   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 ken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enoughken949 will become famous soon enough

thanks guys.

well i also looked for the version I, with no luck in seeing any reviews.
ken949 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #5

Rep Power: 8 17Challenger will become famous soon enough17Challenger will become famous soon enough17Challenger will become famous soon enough17Challenger will become famous soon enough17Challenger will become famous soon enough17Challenger will become famous soon enough

If it wasn't for this forum I still wouldn't know about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
17Challenger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

Prisoner

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,125 Posts
Rep Power: 442 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

Because no one uses them. If your going to get the z series, might as well spend the extra bucks for the ap

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

SkizeR is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 187 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
Because no one uses them. If your going to get the z series, might as well spend the extra bucks for the ap

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey now!!

2018 Crosstrek
Helix P SIX Mk2-AF Gs690 GB15-SI RM12- Zapco Z-2kd
miniSQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

Prisoner

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,619 Times in 1,125 Posts
Rep Power: 442 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Hey now!!
people use them for sub amps. But other than that, ive never heard of anyone using the z-ii

SkizeR is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 187 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizeR View Post
people use them for sub amps. But other than that, ive never heard of anyone using the z-ii

Thats better

2018 Crosstrek
Helix P SIX Mk2-AF Gs690 GB15-SI RM12- Zapco Z-2kd
miniSQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2019   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
Trafik Jamz
Position:
Install/Sales

Rep Power: 119 weshole will become famous soon enoughweshole will become famous soon enoughweshole will become famous soon enoughweshole will become famous soon enoughweshole will become famous soon enoughweshole will become famous soon enough

I used the Z2kd versions 1 and 2 along with the series 1 400.2 and 150.4. They were and are all great sounding/powerful amps. I assume the series II multi channel followed suit in their great sound.
weshole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement