"The Convenient Death of Jeffrey Epstein" - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2019   #1

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 61 Grinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enough

Default "The Convenient Death of Jeffrey Epstein"

"A detailed look at who Jeffrey Epstein was, his crimes and those alleged to be complicit, and the circumstances surrounding his death."

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2019   #2

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 61 Grinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enoughGrinder will become famous soon enough

Default Re: "The Convenient Death of Jeffrey Epstein"

"WHY was Jeffrey Epstein taken off suicide watch?"

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 08-13-2019   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 163 cmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enough

I don't think he is really dead. Too many odd coincidences happened in a federal jail that has housed some very notorious criminals in the past. Mexican drug lord "El Chapo" Guzman was in the same jail for about 2 years during his trial and nothing happened to him. Two guards told to go on a 3 hour break while "maintenance" was to be done on the wing where Epstein was being held. Another "guard" on duty was not a trained guard but a general worker at the jail. He had no cell mate although jail rules required him to have one. He was supposed to be checked on at least every 30 minutes, but was not checked on for an unknown time. A former inmate of the jail wrote in an op-ed that there was no way anyone could have the materials in their cell at this jail to commit suicide and the jail cell was designed to make a suicide nearly impossible. His lawyers requested Epstein to be taken off of suicide watch days before. The camera system going out at the exact time his suicide happened. Pictures taken by a New York Post reporter of Epstein's body being delivered to the hospital shows a man with different shaped nose and ear than in pictures of Epstein when alive.

Just my opinion is that Epstein is now under extreme protected security at some undisclosed location. He was not scheduled to go on trial until next summer. Even at that length of time, his lawyers would most likely request longer to examine all the evidence the government had on him. That same evidence that is (was) tied up in the Epstein case is going to be used against other high profile people. With Epstein "dead", that evidence can now be freely used in other cases. So those other high profile people's cases can get started before the 2020 Presidential Election, showing the voters that Trump is "Draining the Swamp".
cmusic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 112 seafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura aboutseafish has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmusic View Post
I don't think he is really dead. Too many odd coincidences happened in a federal jail that has housed some very notorious criminals in the past. Mexican drug lord "El Chapo" Guzman was in the same jail for about 2 years during his trial and nothing happened to him. Two guards told to go on a 3 hour break while "maintenance" was to be done on the wing where Epstein was being held. Another "guard" on duty was not a trained guard but a general worker at the jail. He had no cell mate although jail rules required him to have one. He was supposed to be checked on at least every 30 minutes, but was not checked on for an unknown time. A former inmate of the jail wrote in an op-ed that there was no way anyone could have the materials in their cell at this jail to commit suicide and the jail cell was designed to make a suicide nearly impossible. His lawyers requested Epstein to be taken off of suicide watch days before. The camera system going out at the exact time his suicide happened. Pictures taken by a New York Post reporter of Epstein's body being delivered to the hospital shows a man with different shaped nose and ear than in pictures of Epstein when alive.

Just my opinion is that Epstein is now under extreme protected security at some undisclosed location. He was not scheduled to go on trial until next summer. Even at that length of time, his lawyers would most likely request longer to examine all the evidence the government had on him. That same evidence that is (was) tied up in the Epstein case is going to be used against other high profile people. With Epstein "dead", that evidence can now be freely used in other cases. So those other high profile people's cases can get started before the 2020 Presidential Election, showing the voters that Trump is "Draining the Swamp".

Look, I have NO problem believing what you are saying, but honestly how about posting some links actually DOCUMENTING at least some of what you are posting.

For instance, how about the hospital photos or the explanation of the cameras failing.

"THE BASS OF THE PEOPLE IS THE GOD OF GOD"
seafish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 163 cmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enoughcmusic will become famous soon enough

I could not find any references to the 3 hour guard break for maintenance and the cameras going out except for on twitter, but her are links to back up my other statements:

Prison guards not doing their routine 30 minute checks: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...psteins-death/

One of the prison guards not a regular guard: https://www.kron4.com/news/national/...tions-officer/

Former inmate at jail saying "suicide not possible": https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

Epstein losing his cell mate: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-of-his-death/

Epstein lawyers requesting he be taken off suicide watch: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...wyers-request/

Left pic is from the New York Post, supposedly as Epstein is being taken into the hospital Saturday morning. Right pic is from Epstein at an earlier time but rotated 90°. Nose and the inner ear are different shapes.

I still think he was put into protective custody since in mid July there was a reported attack on him by another prisoner. Having him reported dead would be a very good way of stopping future attacks on him.
Old 08-13-2019   #6

Enthusiast

Quote:
Lots of food for thought. Sources would be helpful.

Quote:
Interesting analysis. Seems rather far-fetched, but who knows...

While I've never seriously thought that it would ever amount to much, I've become increasingly dubious WRT "Draining the Swamp" ...particularly to the extent that such cloak-and-dagger extralegal tactics (or narrative) might be employed to do (or appear to do) so.
Old 08-13-2019   #7

Rep Power: 6 jtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enough

Not even sure why this is such a big "story". People commit suicide in jail all of the time. The guy was a monster - we're better off without him anyway. He didn't want to live any longer and most people didn't want him to live any longer either. Win/win in my book. Just my opinion, of course.
jtrosky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #8

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
Not even sure why this is such a big "story". People commit suicide in jail all of the time. The guy was a monster - we're better off without him anyway. He didn't want to live any longer and most people didn't want him to live any longer either. Win/win in my book. Just my opinion, of course.
I don't suppose you bothered to watch the videos...
Old 08-13-2019   #9

Rep Power: 6 jtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enoughjtrosky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
I don't suppose you bothered to watch the videos...
Nope - don't care enough to. I've see the story on the news and I've already seen too much. This guy doesn't deserve the time spent on him.
jtrosky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #10

Enthusiast

Quote:
Nope - don't care enough to. I've see the story on the news and I've already seen too much. This guy doesn't deserve the time spent on him.
Have you considered the possibility that "the news" has not faithfully reported the whole story ...and if it had, that you might have greater interest in this "story," and perhaps a few doubts and/or questions of your own?
The Following User Says Thank You to Grinder For This Useful Post:
foreman (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 162 Porsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant future

gotta love the conspiracies. its comical reading them sometimes

2016 Ford Explorer Platinum (black), 2015 GT3 (black metalllic), 2015 991 Turbo S (agate grey), 2015, 1996 993TT (guards red), 1970 Challenger (B5 blue), 1968 912 (slate grey), 1967 Vette Stingray (elkhart blue), 1966 Fastback (gloss black)
Porsche is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 132 Alrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enough

Predictable, still waiting for the final autopsy conclusions.

Boomers believe everything they are told by the government

https://youtu.be/ZgoLu1zuCb4

+ YouTube Video

https://youtu.be/ntwtTCu9d5U

+ YouTube Video

Al

Pioneer Deh 80 Prs, JBL MS amps
Alrojoca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #13
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Not even sure why this is such a big "story".....
If things come true in the next few years this is speculated about now, it will make Nixon's Watergate look like a sunny Sunday afternoon in the park. Epstein is just an appetizer leading to the following courses.
Old 08-13-2019   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 132 Alrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enoughAlrojoca will become famous soon enough

Extortion black mail, fake millionaire, money laundering, politicians, music stars,
Actors, princes all video taped.

But again if I'm a boomer I have to believe everything they tell me.

Al

Old 08-13-2019   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 162 Porsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant futurePorsche has a brilliant future

hes on an island with marilynn monroe as his gal, having elvis play live every night and bruce lee as security

2016 Ford Explorer Platinum (black), 2015 GT3 (black metalllic), 2015 991 Turbo S (agate grey), 2015, 1996 993TT (guards red), 1970 Challenger (B5 blue), 1968 912 (slate grey), 1967 Vette Stingray (elkhart blue), 1966 Fastback (gloss black)
Old 08-13-2019   #16

Rep Power: 0 SloScooter will become famous soon enoughSloScooter will become famous soon enoughSloScooter will become famous soon enoughSloScooter will become famous soon enoughSloScooter will become famous soon enoughSloScooter will become famous soon enough

I'm not saying he is alive or not, but how does one go from fearing his cellmate to committing suicide? Either it was a rouse to get rid of his ex cell mate, a NYC cop that is incarcerated for kidnapping and murder, in order to clear the cell to commit suicide or there is foul play.

I have read media reports that the ex cop was removed and replaced with a different cell mate and his name was never revealed. However I can't find the story on fox at the moment.
SloScooter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #17

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
gotta love the conspiracies. its comical reading them sometimes
Quote:
hes on an island with marilynn monroe as his gal, having elvis play live every night and bruce lee as security

+ YouTube Video
Old 08-13-2019   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

I think M Monroe would be way too old even with plastic surgery done by the best Israeli surgeon.

Even JonBenét Ramsey at 29 may be too old for him.
Old 08-13-2019   #19

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrojoca View Post
I think M Monroe would be way too old even with plastic surgery done by the best Israeli surgeon.

Even JonBenét Ramsey at 29 may be too old for him.
Elvis would be right at home (on Pedophile Island) though.
Old 08-13-2019   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

https://youtu.be/cR8w0TimOCo

+ YouTube Video

" Conspiracy theorists represent a threat to the national security"
We have to convince ourselves building 7 came down by itself without being hit by a n airplane

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...anon-extremism

I only heard the first 20 mins, lots of topics tin foil hat Sam T

https://youtu.be/kH8J2X3KFI0

+ YouTube Video

Al

Old 08-13-2019   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 124 truckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enough

Ya know, I think there is some truth to some conspiracy theories.

But....anyone open to the idea that he was a kiddie fucker in jail? They do tend to have short life spans even without Clinton money help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbassplay
It's not a party until the bottoms come off.
truckerfte is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019   #22

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerfte View Post
Ya know, I think there is some truth to some conspiracy theories.

But....anyone open to the idea that he was a kiddie fucker in jail? They do tend to have short life spans even without Clinton money help.
There absolutely is. Unfortunately, there seems to be a whole lot more wacky ones than not.

Sure ...not to mention his reportedly burly and murderous ex-law enforcement celly.

Last edited by Grinder; 08-13-2019 at 03:37 PM..
Old 08-13-2019   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

a bunch of BS videos with zero merit. i hope the dude is burning in hell, he deserves to be. however, saying he is out of prison and hidden, or the clintons killed him, etc with ZERO proof other than a bunch of dorks making conspiracy videos/claims is pretty silly. i hate the clintons but overtime someone dies they know doesn't mean they killed him, there is a list of probably 100 folks dead that are tied to the clintons, did they kill them all, hell know but you conspiracy guys say they did. did they kill a few, i absolutely think they did but this crap with epstein hold very little water and has about as much proof as kennedy killing monroe

Old 08-13-2019   #24

Enthusiast

Quote:
a bunch of BS videos with zero merit. i hope the dude is burning in hell, he deserves to be. however, saying he is out of prison and hidden, or the clintons killed him, etc with ZERO proof other than a bunch of dorks making conspiracy videos/claims is pretty silly. i hate the clintons but overtime someone dies they know doesn't mean they killed him, there is a list of probably 100 folks dead that are tied to the clintons, did they kill them all, hell know but you conspiracy guys say they did. did they kill a few, i absolutely think they did but this crap with epstein hold very little water and has about as much proof as kennedy killing monroe
Well, that settles it then. /thread

Seriously though, as anyone worth taking the least bit seriously will not have failed to point out, in the absence of proof there is nothing more than conjecture.
Old 08-13-2019   #25

Enthusiast

Sponsored Links
Advertisement