Elektra - purchased received focal kit 7 from him - all well - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2019   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 110 jackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enough

Default Elektra - purchased received focal kit 7 from him - all well

Been a member here 10+ years, Didnít realize there is this trade feedback section

never too late to leave a feedback.

@Elektra, purchased the focal kit 7 from him in 2017. Communication, shipping, packaging, item condition everything went well. Took me a year to have the set install, been a very happy man enjoying the set since then.

Will buy from Elektra again.

Cheers
Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 TL | Stock HU w/ Nav | Audison Bitone.1 | U-Dimension Forte [email protected] + Focal Kit 7 w/ Crossblock | HCCA 250 Comp [email protected] + HCCA 12d (1990s) active
jackk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to jackk For This Useful Post:
Elektra (05-12-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2019   #2

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 99 Elektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Elektra - purchased received focal kit 7 from him - all well

Glad you enjoying it...

Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Elektra For This Useful Post:
jackk (05-12-2019)
Old 05-12-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 110 jackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra View Post
Glad you enjoying it...

Thank you mate.

Been playing with the crossblock in the past few months. Found the combo (8/6/8/6)that I like and works well. Very little EQíing with nice deep wide sound stage.

Although you recommended other amps I couldnít resist the ideas of driving the set w/ 4x275watts in bi-amp mode. Pulled the trigger on Porscheís MX4. Canít wait to get my hands on that baby.

I also need to redo my doors a bit since some vibration is happening w/ existing power. Need to get ready for the MX4 power.

Never ending project but Iím having fun.

Cheers!
Jack

06 TL | Stock HU w/ Nav | Audison Bitone.1 | U-Dimension Forte [email protected] + Focal Kit 7 w/ Crossblock | HCCA 250 Comp [email protected] + HCCA 12d (1990s) active

Old 05-12-2019   #4

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 99 Elektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished roadElektra is on a distinguished road

I also have the MX4 and itís a great choice for those speakers let me know how it goes..

The Following User Says Thank You to Elektra For This Useful Post:
jackk (05-12-2019)
Old 05-12-2019   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
I also have the MX4 and itís a great choice for those speakers let me know how it goes..

Yup sure mate I know! you have 3 lol read the Brax DSP post wish I could afford the dsp it but canít unfortunately oh well there is so much I can do w/ my existing setup w/ the bit1 so no rush to replace the dsp even if I know itíll be quite an improvement

Cheers

Old 05-12-2019   #6

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk View Post
Yup sure mate I know! you have 3 lol read the Brax DSP post wish I could afford the dsp it but canít unfortunately oh well there is so much I can do w/ my existing setup w/ the bit1 so no rush to replace the dsp even if I know itíll be quite an improvement

Cheers

Yeah the Brax DSP is lots of $$$ís I wonder how much better it is over the Helix DSP PRO2..

Old 05-12-2019   #7

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 83 High Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah the Brax DSP is lots of $$$ís I wonder how much better it is over the Helix DSP PRO2..

I've owned the Alpine F#1 Status processor, Helix DSP Pro MK II, ARC Audio PS8, as well as the Mosconi 8 to 12.

Out of all the processors, the Pro MK II is my least favorite. It imparts a digital fingerprint to the sound which I am not fond of.

I hoping the Brax processor is better.

High Resolution Audio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019   #8

Rep Power: 32 Redliner99 will become famous soon enoughRedliner99 will become famous soon enoughRedliner99 will become famous soon enoughRedliner99 will become famous soon enoughRedliner99 will become famous soon enoughRedliner99 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Resolution Audio View Post
I've owned the Alpine F#1 Status processor, Helix DSP Pro MK II, ARC Audio PS8, as well as the Mosconi 8 to 12.

Out of all the processors, the Pro MK II is my least favorite. It imparts a digital fingerprint to the sound which I am not fond of.

I hoping the Brax processor is better.

A digital finger print huh?

Redliner99 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2019   #9

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redliner99 View Post
A digital finger print huh?

Yeah I donít know about that... as I use the Helix already and I canít hear a ďdigital footprintĒ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement