2016 Dodge ram 2500 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Days Ago   #1

Rep Power: 36 Mahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enough

I'm helping my brother with his Dodge truck. He has the 9 inch stock touch screen stereo. Alpine I think. He's using the fix 86 cause he was told that was the only way to get a clean signal and keep his factory uconnect stuff. It's sounds like crap. I read on another thread here that the pac amp pro will work. Does anyone know if it will and if it keeps all the stock stuff. He thinks anything the stock deck controls won't work anymore. I think it's exactly what he needs. Thanks for any input on this.

Last edited by Mahapederdon; 3 Days Ago at 09:00 AM..
Mahapederdon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Days Ago   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 117 rob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enough

Yes pac amp Pro will work.
rob3980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 3 Days Ago   #3

Rep Power: 36 Mahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enoughMahapederdon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob3980 View Post
Yes pac amp Pro will work.
Thanks man

Old 3 Days Ago   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 176 TomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 2016 Dodge ram 2500

What Rob said. I have a 2015 Ram with the Alpine and it was a huge pain in the ass to get a clean signal until they released the PAC AmpPRO.

Philosophically I have come to the following conclusion: If I can hear a difference in quality between one setup and another, then that difference is real. If I can't hear a difference, but you can, then you are imagining it!
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Days Ago   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 117 rob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enough

I have a 19 Ram with pac pro in it. Works perfect
rob3980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Days Ago   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 169 Jroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enoughJroo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 2016 Dodge ram 2500

may I ask what the Pac does better or differently than the JL? OP, I ask because I didnt see where you listed what the rest of the system is. I hate to see people yank a componet and later on find out that wasnt the reason it didnt sound good.
Jroo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 2 Days Ago   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroo View Post
may I ask what the Pac does better or differently than the JL? OP, I ask because I didnt see where you listed what the rest of the system is. I hate to see people yank a componet and later on find out that wasnt the reason it didnt sound good.
Right now he is going from his stock amp to the jl fix 86 and he thinks the fix has a problem. I think the fix is fine but since eq changes with volume it'll never sound right. Plus it has distortion at any volume. This started with me helping him set his gains. My scope showed a lumpy sine wave no matter what I did. I think that's because he needs load resistors. The pac grabs the signal before the stock amp ruins it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement