What are your goals for your car audio system - as loud as possible (SPL)? Sound quality (SQ)? Some combination of both? Describe to us how you want your system to sound.**
Clarity. Good soundstage. Full sound with slight bump from compact sub.
* **What vehicle? - year, make, model, type (coupe, sedan, SUV, truck, etc.)**
2019 subaru crosstrek suv/crossover
* **What is your maximum budget?**
* **Will you be installing the gear or are you going to a shop? If a shop is doing the work, does your budget include the cost of labor?**
* **What gear is in your existing system? (Is it stock? List any aftermarket gear.)**
Full stock non premium audio
* **What is your country of purchase? Leave any finishing thoughts here.**
Hi all trying to narrow down a system and check components/ match. Making sure I'm doing ok or suggestions welcomed.
Keeping factory 6.5 touch screen with android auto and starlink.
Planning on using audiocontrol DSP amp either 4 or 6 channel. Need help deciding.
Infinity kappa 6x9 components in door and pillar with infinity pappy 3.5 mid in dash corner for a 3 way...with the 3.5 ran active off the amp/DSP set to about 450-3500 crossover bandpass. ?
And if 6 channel then the rears 6.5 coax in doors. Or ignore them and run off radio?
Line out off amp to a soundstream nano 650 mono block amp powering JL 10" shallow in custom .35cu box left over from previous build.
How does this look? Any suggestions or mistakes?
Ive been doing a lot of research on dsps and lineout converters. And was torn between the JL fix86 till I seemed to have realized I need the other unit too to actually tune it so seemed excessive when the audiocontrol does it all and the software looks very intuitive.
Question however is there a stand-alone DSP thst has the same control and can use a dumb amp for equal results and save money?
Thanks in advance