What are your goals for your car audio system - as loud as possible (SPL)? Sound quality (SQ)? Some combination of both? Describe to us how you want your system to sound.**
Would like a SQ system with a wide soundstage that sounds good at moderate volume.
* **What vehicle? - year, make, model, type (coupe, sedan, SUV, truck, etc.)**
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, hardtop
* **What is your maximum budget?**
Have $1,600 in it now and another $1,500 is possible but would like to keep it less
* **Will you be installing the gear or are you going to a shop? If a shop is doing the work, does your budget include the cost of labor?**
Installing self, half the fun and challenge
* **What gear is in your existing system? (Is it stock? List any aftermarket gear.)**
Pioneer CP2330 head unit
Morel Maximo 6 6-1/2” Components up front
JBL Club 6500C 6-1/2 in soundbar
Alpine SPV-10-WRA sub
Audio Control ACM 300.1
* **What is your country of purchase? Leave any finishing thoughts here.**
The Jeep is a daily driver with multiday off-road trips each year. My next upgrade is an amp and I’m debating between the Audio Control ACM 4.300 or going the DSP route and a D 4.800. Considering going active and not using the soundbar. The head unit can be used in Network mode for an active setup, will that be enough with the ACM 4.300 to achieve my goals?