Wanting to achieve respectable SQ with as much of a factory look as I can get.
Here is where I'm at right now...
- Factory 8.4" Headunit
- PAC AmpPRO4 - optical out to miniDSP C-DSP 8x12 DL
- Hybrid Unity U5A
- Power RMS @ 4 ohms: 75w x 4 (door and dash speakers)
- Power RMS @ 2 ohms: 600w x 1 (subs)
- Hybrid Unity 6x9 shallow mount drivers for the front doors
- Hybrid Legatia L3SE - 3.7 wide bandwidth drivers for the dash
- Hybrid Clarus 10's in an MTI Acoustics custom box under rear seats
- ResoNix to treat the doors
What I am unsure of is how to handle the rear fill. I never done the rear differential setup in previous builds, but figure I may as well do it this time around since it can be done with the C-DSP.
There is the choice of 6x9 door speakers or the 3.5" speakers in the upper rear headliner... either location will be low and high-passed... so the choice is which is the better placement. My instinct tells me the upper headliner speakers would work better since they are farther back and higher up... but my instinct could be flawed.
I will need the rear speakers depending on which location I end up going with... and a small digital class D amp. Not sure what the smallest amp out there is that would work, but would like some suggestions on which placement and which amp.