Hello all, I appreciate your suggestions and advice. I have a 2017 Nissan Titan with navigation but without Rockford. I'm looking to get a little better sound in my car, I don't need something that is going to blow the neighborhood away, but I would like some better sound than I have. I want my replace my head unit with a carplay compatible head unit. I was thinking mechless because I don't listen to cds at all any longer. I need to support two camera inputs, one for my current backup camera and I would like to add a front camera. All of this while maintaining my steering wheel controls. I had been looking at the Alpine ILX-650w, but I'm not sure that I'm sold on it. I am also interested in upgrading my existing speakers as I'm concerned the head unit won't do a great job with the subpart speakers that are in the truck.

With all this said, I don't have a huge budget, but I don't want to go super cheap either. I'm also happy to do this in phases so that I can spend more if that makes sense. One other thought as well, does anyone know if it would be at all possible to get a small subwoofer in a door? Is that even something that I would want to do?

I'm sure I will have some follow-up questions, but I really appreciate you guys expertise.