Orion 250hcca poptop jumping and crossover modules - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2019   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 sdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the rough

Default Orion 250hcca poptop jumping and crossover modules

Good day all been a while since I've been on I have a question someone may be able to assist me with. I just got an orion 250hcca poptop to replace my 2150sx on a pair of kicker l7 R 10s anyway I have no manual and the ones I find on the web are quite vague. Basically I need to know where the jumpers go for bridged as far as I can tell it's jumpers 4,5 and 6. The crossover points slopes whatever I can't understand. I just want it full range cause it's connected to an alpine passive eq so I don't want it crossed over. Anyway if someone could give me some insight on this. Thanks in advance
sdm111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2019   #2

Rep Power: 52 Jdmeyers will become famous soon enoughJdmeyers will become famous soon enoughJdmeyers will become famous soon enoughJdmeyers will become famous soon enoughJdmeyers will become famous soon enoughJdmeyers will become famous soon enough

IRC its left positive and right negative. The jumpers were just for xover points. Somebody correct me if im wrong. Its been awhile
Jdmeyers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 109 jackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enough

I have a 250 running bridged at 1x800watt at 1ohm in full range mode w/o using the xover cards.

If you have not sorted it out yet I can take a picture to show you how I have the jumpers set.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 TL | Stock HU w/ Nav | Audison Bitone.1 | U-Dimension Forte [email protected] + Focal Kit 7 w/ Crossblock | HCCA 250 Comp [email protected] + HCCA 12d (1990s) active
jackk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 sdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the roughsdm111 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks I believe this is right for bridged (jumpers). When you get a minute if you could check yours that would be great. 2,4,5,6&8
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190619_161912_1560979324719.jpg (1.98 MB, 6 views)
sdm111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2019   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 109 jackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enoughjackk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdm111 View Post
Thanks I believe this is right for bridged (jumpers). When you get a minute if you could check yours that would be great. 2,4,5,6&8

Sorry didnít see your reply till now.

I donít use a xover card at all... will take a picture to show u how my jumpers look like based on a instruction the Orion tech sent me long time ago

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 TL | Stock HU w/ Nav | Audison Bitone.1 | U-Dimension Forte [email protected] + Focal Kit 7 w/ Crossblock | HCCA 250 Comp [email protected] + HCCA 12d (1990s) active
jackk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement