I am new to the car audio world, I know I can figure out an install for a full car audio setup, but I am not sure of what is the best bang for the buck and build for my platform.
I was hoping some people here with their technical experience could look at what I am doing and tell me if its a solid setup or what they would change.
I have a 2009 Ford Ranger XLT extended cab:
Here is what I am looking at buying:
1. Pioneer GM-D9705 Class-D 5-Channel Amplifier (2000 watt)
2. NVX True Spec 1/0 Gauge 100% Copper Single Amp Wiring Kit with 12 Gauge Speaker Wire
3. (4) Rockford Fosgate T1682 Power 6"x8" 2-Way Full-Range Speaker
4. Pioneer AVH-1300NEX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2" WVGA Display
5. Phoenix Gold SX18S4 200w RMS subwoofer ( I already own this ).