Car Stereo Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. System Design: Help Me Choose Equipment For My Car
    I have a set of JBL GTO609c speakers and would like to replace the tweeter that comes with the set with a GTO329. To do this, I'm assuming I'll need to modify the crossover that comes with it to lower the high pass crossover point. I've taken apart the crossover but am having a hard time...
1-1 of 1 Results