DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a never powered '05 RE SE. Its a 12" D4, I bought a pair from TeamPSI last summer...and this one never got installed. I was going to get both of them reconed into SeXXX's, but due to space I'm only sending off one.

I'm asking 150/shipped OBO...remember these are the USA made versions, not the new chinese versions.

I'm up for trades for high-end 1000-1200w mono or a nice 6 1/2" comp set. I've got some money I can throw on top. The sub is packed and ready to be shipped out, and I try to ship the same day that I receive payment

·
Human (not a robot)
2,451 Posts
you should take this to the Slam Sessions show next weekend. There will be a bunch of NSPL people there doing SPL competition and they are big RE fans.

just an idea,
btw I live in Kinston.... :( lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thx...I'm actually gonna be out of town nxt weekend. It sucks, I love cruising g-ville when all the cars are out

·
Registered
857 Posts
Bump for a sub I want to try, but I don't really want to spend any money. haha I already have an IDQ12D2 v2, and it won't work anyways. :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I need a nice mono guys...I've got some money to throw on top of this

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$135/shipped...I may just keep it if its not gone in a few days...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was just wondering if you knew what would be a good amount of power to put to one of these in a 2.0^3ft ported box? I've been wanting to try one in my s10.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts