DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Couple more items from my audio install that I am looking to get rid of. These are custom a-pillars for an 08-14 Impreza/WRX for 3" mids, and accompanying sail panels for 1" tweeters.

They are fiberglassed and wrapped in black stretch vinyl.

They were 100% perfect when I installed them, but there has been some slight warping on the pillars and the vinyl is coming up in a few spots. They are definitely fixable without too much effort. I ran them as-is for the past few months without being too concerned.

You could even re-wrap them with AllSport vinyl to make them perfect again.

Pics are attached. Willing to do the whole package for $100 shipped to lower 48. No speakers are included.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Pics aren't showing, but I have a 2014 Impreza Premium that I'm about to start working on, so certainly interested.

Also, since apparently H-Audio doesn't exist anymore or they are literally the worst at SEO, can you tell me what diameter the openings are?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics not there? I can see them and nobody has had an issue over on nasioc... Let me know if you still have issues and I can email pics directly to you. The midrange diameter is 3.5". The tweeter I used has a 43.4 mm diameter... so probably anything near 2" could work.

These will fit as midrange for sure: https://www.parts-express.com/fountek-fr88ex-3-neodymium-full-range-speaker-driver--296-719

Or I have a 3way set from H-Audio (which doesn't exist anymore.. or morphed into Melodic Acoustic, etc.) that I am selling for $250 shipped that fits. I'd do a packaged deal for the pillars and speakers if you were interested...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pillars and sails have been sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts