DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are taking up space in my tiny apartment and I'm having some health issues so I need to pay some bills--going active is out of the question. I will offer discounts on multiples

Product Brand & Model:

1. Kenwood KAC-PS200 2 Channel Amplifier (In Original Box)
2. Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X590
3. 2004 Pontiac Bonneville Monsoon CD DD Head Unit
4. a/d/s/ P440 4 Channel Amplifier
5. a/d/s/ P2110 2 Channel Amplifier

Condition of all items:

1. Kenwood KAC-PS200- Clean, clean sound from this unit. Underrated. In box, includes original manual, a few scratches on the heat sink next to the control pannel, mounting area nearly perfect, terminals are mint (missing ground screw for ground that corresponds to the remote turn-on). Previous owner said that he bought it new and used it for a total of 2 months. I got it from eBay, tested it, it worked and it's been sitting in its box since. Cosmetic 9/10, functionality 10/10.

100w X 2 @ 4 Ohm stereo
150w X 2 @ 2 Ohm stereo
300w X 1 @ 4 Ohm stereo
S/N ratio ~ 105dB
Freq Response ~ 5Hz - 50kHz
Damping Factor @ 100Hz ~ >200
LP Filter continuously variable from 30Hz - 200Hz

2. Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X590- This is an extremely handsome head unit. Some crossover capability, can turn off internal amplifier. Comes with cage, wiring harness, remote (not pictured) and y-splitter for adding an AUX in. I purchased this unit from another member on here and used it for about a month as a temporary solution until I decided what I wanted to get from Sonic. Fantastic cosmetic and functional condition, Cosmetic 9/10, functionality 10/10. Just want to get back what I have into it.

3. 2004 Pontiac Bonneville Monsoon CD DD Head Unit- This unit has some wearing down on the buttons, one of the internal bulbs doesn't work. It is the double-din sized unit and has a CD player and tape player. I'm not too eager to sell it, but I don't have the space and if someone needs it, I will sell it to them. Functionality-10/10, Cosmetic-7.5/10

4. a/d/s/ P440- This unit functions completely. I got it from a friend who used it in his boat (fresh water, never salt and always in the cabin protected from the elements for the most part) and decided to upgrade. There is an audible whine in the sound reproduction. Some of the crossover switches have their tabs broken off, but a small and pointed object can be used to move the switches. There is some bubbling of the black paint as shown in pictures. I believe this amplifier to be active capable. Internals appear to be clean. Functionality-7/10, Cosmetic-6/10

5. a/d/s/ P2110- This unit functions and delivers power to the channels, that's about all that I know about it. Was in the same marine environment as the P440. Same external condition as the P440. Functionality-Powers Up, Cosmetic-6/10

Total Price: :

Some room for negotiation. *All prices include PayPal buyer protection fees* I will not sell an item and expect a buyer to purchase protection.

1. Kenwood KAC-PS200 (In Box)- $100
2. Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X590- $70
3. 2004 Pontiac Bonneville Monsoon CD DD Head Unit- $70
4. a/d/s/ P440 $60
5. a/d/s/ P2110 $50

Shipping Terms: :

Included in prices.

Pictures:

Additional info:

Very interested in doing a package deal on the a/d/s/ amps.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts