DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I'm selling one TC Sounds rmb6.5. I will get pics tomorrow. Bored and on the computer at 1:18am due to my back. This driver works perfect, It does have some discoloration on the cone. Looks like it had something spilt on it. Was like that when I got it as a spare. Ok on to the good stuff

Underhung motor
2" 3ohm coil
light and very stiff cone
linear spider
cast basket

I found another set of mint one so this little dear can go play with someone else. Would make a great micro sub for a under dash enclosure. Or a nice sub for a computer or dorm room. Or if your really really lucky and have a set, this is probably the only time you will ever find a spare!! $40 shipped

As a note please do not pm me or bug me about selling a set. IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics as promised

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one want a play toy?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$30 shipped?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will keep a eye out. Thanks

·
Registered
954 Posts
Yes I'm selling one TC Sounds rmb6.5. I will get pics tomorrow. Bored and on the computer at 1:18am due to my back. This driver works perfect, It does have some discoloration on the cone. Looks like it had something spilt on it. Was like that when I got it as a spare. Ok on to the good stuff

Underhung motor
2" 3ohm coil
light and very stiff cone
linear spider
cast basket

I found another set of mint one so this little dear can go play with someone else. Would make a great micro sub for a under dash enclosure. Or a nice sub for a computer or dorm room. Or if your really really lucky and have a set, this is probably the only time you will ever find a spare!! $40 shipped

As a note please do not pm me or bug me about selling a set. IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Sorry :D
Forget the driver, I want to know what that drop dead gorgeous work of art is for and who is responsible for it's creation? If you get it powdercoated, you won't ever have to touch it with wax ever..

The kicker is, they have clear powdercoat so you can keep that polished look with almost 0 maintenance. Soap and water clean up, never has to be polished out again.. Nice piece, will make for one hell of a showcase.. What's it going into?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL thats a pick of a buddies pulling tractor motor. Its all polished billet alum and steel. Not one of my heads but a great motor no less. Turnes about 3000+hp. Its 680ci. Only caraudio for my cars. Motor work goes into my pulling tractors!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts