DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Month of April we will be offering a "Spring Cleaning Sale". This sale is avalaible on all items by entering the promotion code "2009-04" (without quotes) in the promotion box at checkout.

This will give you 20% off of your purchase. Hybrid Audio Technologies has approved this sale so you will get full warranty and support when purchasing through this sale.

Orders are valid on the 12v Electronics Home Page website. We stock the entire line of Hybrid Audio Technologies product, but If we should exhaust our stock on an item, our same day shipping will not apply and the item will ship as soon as it becomes available. You can always call us to confirm the current stock.

This sale will end April 30, 2009 and we will not be able to give discounts after this date. Please remember that this is an AUTHORIZED sale and has specific time restrictions.

Our website can be picky, so please make sure the billing info matches exactly as it appears on your credit card. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to call us directly to place your order. You can call us at 630-687-1961

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm. Has been working for others. I will look into it. You can call or send me an email or PM with what you want and your zip code and I can take care of it.

Thanks,
Tom
630-687-1961

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It did just work for me.

It will not show the discount until you enter your credit card information. Once you do it will take you to a screen that shows the discount and asks you to confirm the order. Your card will not be charged until you hit the "Confirm Order" button.

Let me know if anyone has problems.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
On a side note, i had a problem when i tried to order online and called Tom and he helped me out right away. Great job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts