DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
41 Americar Willys Original all steel car. Ls7 engine with kinsler custom fuel injection. One off Tru technology super billet B6S, Focal Krx3 in doors, two Jl 8w3's audiocontrol crossover, alpine source. Install by Cas Design in sterling va

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Beautiful Car! 41 Willy's is one of my all time favorites!! Nice clean install.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
More pics.... Please.:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
41 Americar Willys Original all steel car. Ls7 engine with kinsler custom fuel injection. One off Tru technology super billet B6S, Focal Krx3 in doors, two Jl 8w3's audiocontrol crossover, alpine source. Install by Cas Design in sterling va

Nice to see the install. Typically, the 41 Willys I have seen have a blower poking out of the hood. Is that a Hilborn converted fuel injection set-up? Are the intake tube lengths adjustable? Nice focal speakers, I have a similar speaker model; only 2-way.
Where did you mount the JL subs? I was contemplating this subwoofer but I lack the enclosure space.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The krx3's sound awesome. The seats are place very far back so the tweeters sound like they are in the kick panels. The system has a great image. I did not have a lot of options for speaker placement in the willys being that it is a original steel car I did not want to cut up the original sheet metal. I was able to do a 3 way speaker set without cutting.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Dyno numbers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts