DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
i'm 94% sure these cars shared the same chassis as the Mark VIII. Looking through these pics are giving me flashbacks of my old lincoln build.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
While I'm waiting for the car to return. I recieved my early fathers day present. A green mountain grill. its wifi pellet grill. I had a small one but this is on another level. If anyone is on the fence about getting a pellet grill do it.

20200511_135132.jpg
20200513_123150.jpg
20200513_165040.jpg

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I just bought my wife a Yoder YS640 pellet grill with the Competition Cart. Didn’t want the Competition Cart but couldn’t find the grill any other way to receive in a reasonable time. Plus all my other plans for Mother’s Day fell through due to lack of availability or arriving (WAY) after a Mother’s Day. So far we love it. Problem now is finding meat to smoke on it.

Our previous grill that we will keep is a Bubba Keg, which is an insulated steel Kamado grill (like the Big a Green Egg) but I like it better than the BGE as with the insulated steel, I can touch the outside of the grill when it is at 600 degrees internally. No way can that be done with the ceramic BGE plus it is much more robust than the sometimes fragile ceramic.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Very nice. I like having at least 2 different types of grills depending on what I'm cooking.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I agree but so far I think the pellet grill will become our busiest grill even though it may use a little more fuel.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dang, the only thing better than a quarantine build is a quarantine build AND a pellet grill! I have a MAK 2 Star General, started with a cheap Traeger, and my pops has a Yoder. I wouldn’t mind some sort of charcoal egg device too just to mix it up but yeah, pellet grills ftw!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Is the pizza attachment a ceramic platter? We used our Kamado grill for pizza previously.
Yea it has the stone. Pretty badass I think. Lol.

download.jpeg-1.jpg

Dang, the only thing better than a quarantine build is a quarantine build AND a pellet grill! I have a MAK 2 Star General, started with a cheap Traeger, and my pops has a Yoder. I wouldn’t mind some sort of charcoal egg device too just to mix it up but yeah, pellet grills ftw!
Yea I have never had a build log go all over the place like this one has. Lol.
Definitely love these pellet grills. Green mountain has such wonderful customer service and 3year bumper to bumper warranty I wont use another manufacture. and I have always wanted a ceramic egg type grill. But hard to justify when the pellet grill does everything so well.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Rear speakers are now hooked up, all wires and dsp are nicely tucked away, and heading to lowes to get a new saw so I can finish up the sub plate. Also have a little something special being made

201 - 220 of 240 Posts