DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been lurking around the site for a little while so i figured i would post up the progress pictures of the latest creation for my truck. Doing a complete TREO engineering install including 2 sets of TSX 6.5 components, on pair in the fiberglassed door pods and one set in the kicks, a pair of TSX 4 inch drivers in the dash, a 200x2 rms Treo amp for the highs and FOUR 500 watt rms amps for each 8 inch subwoofer :) the head unit is a kenwood ddx712

here's my truck it's going in;

here's the box build pictures, enjoy!

here's the start of everything, the bottom of the false floor and the face of the box which will hold the sub amps

built the back next..

sides after that..

built the top, routered out the sub holes and threw it on to get a feel for everything

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
then the middle divider to separate the amps/wiring from the actual enclosure

one vent on each side (tuned to 35hz)

put the top on and set the subs in just to get another look at it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after that the amps came in and i build the beauty panel to go over the top of them. no detailed pics of that sorry.. it has grille snaps flushed in so that you don't see any wiring and it's easy to troubleshoot if there are any problems

finished wrapping the box in suede and got everything mounted down.

i haven't took any pics of it inside the truck yet but i should in the next few days! let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
wow, great work. I like the attention to detail i.e. the sub wiring. Those subs look pretty mean too.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
What part of OK you from? I live in Moore, and I don't remember seeing this truck around town. Nice truck BTW:).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nice!! love how it tucks those wheels. Hammered FTW. You doing any motor work. I have a set of Fast Eddie side draft carbs for the Mazda 4bang-bang.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What part of OK you from? I live in Moore, and I don't remember seeing this truck around town. Nice truck BTW:).
i'm from skiatook, it's about 30 miles from tulsa, which is where i work. Boomers Audio

Looks great! I love suede. It makes me wanna rub my face on it :smug2:. Question: with what do you plan on covering the opening with the wiring?
the opening in the front was for the battery, but i've changed it up and it will be covered with the center console.

Nice!! love how it tucks those wheels. Hammered FTW. You doing any motor work. I have a set of Fast Eddie side draft carbs for the Mazda 4bang-bang.
not doing much motor work, it's been rebuilt and has a header and a weber carb

thanks for all the compliments guys :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.