DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone must have seen my Honda Jazz: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...gallery/85975-2007-honda-jazz-fit-russia.html

Now I have started a new project, it was started two years ago, all this time I restored the car.

I will begin with a description of the source.

The head unit Sound Monitor DTA-500x changer ICD-500. Body and control panel head unit will be divided, the body in the trunk, a control panel over the rear view mirror.

The head unit has been modified a bit, added a power stabilizer on +/- 13V, as its power op amp has a very noisy. Replaced by operational amplifiers, analog path in the DTA-500 is very short, there is one operational amplifier and a filter built directly after the DAC and exhaust. Replaced them with LM4562, there was absolutely rubbish NJM4580. Added a couple of capacitors on around the op amp. capacity in the stabilizer and some operational amplifiers Nichicon Muse.

The next and very important step tweak the head unit was getting rid of the digital volume control. Yes, yes, it is despite the price and first-class Sound Monitor, there is digital, not even evol.

The regulator made ​​by the resistive matrix, which switches the relay Takamisawa, absolute Hi-End!!!
In short all the video shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKEH6z8lWZc

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next, the system two amplifiers Tru Technology TO3-4.150 for LF / HF and TO3-2.250 for subs. In amplifiers that can cut all remained just straight amplifiers, without the gain and crossovers Increased bias current, nominally because he quite at zero.

HF - Dynaudio Esotar MD-D330T
LF - Dynaudio Esotar2-650 in boxes of 7-9 liters per panel.
SUB - Dynaudio MW190 two pieces in stealth for 50 liters.

220A alternator and six batteries in the trunk of Genesis G16EP directly under the amplifier! The total capacity of 96 A / B and short-circuit current 9000Amper and weighs 36kg. Distributor power Audison Connection SFD41C.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Excited to see this one unfold. I LOVE these cars. My first taste of go-cart handling in a small, fwd car was driving a high-school friend's '86 Crx si.

I'm in for the build!

-Ben

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Today I redid power Apple Time Capsule
I took the PSU M3-ATX, it does not fit the height, so I divided the board and made them together. Now, Time Capsule has a 6-36volt power supply and rem out wire.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow... great work. I also wish I new more about circuitry...

1 - 20 of 330 Posts