DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Current Setup looks like this in the boot:

Now, my question to you'll is: Will I be able to use the same 4 Channel Interconnect RCA Cable for 2 channels on one amp, and 2 channels on the other amp mentioned in the picture?
I know its possible theoretically, but will the length of the cable allow me to extend the RCA terminals to both amps?

I'm talking about this set of interconnects.

This is the distance i speak of,

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
do you own a tape measure? seriously, how could someone else answer this question for you...

if it doesn't fit just get a 1' extension for one of the RCAs

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know it sounds a little daft. but i just ordered my stinger 4 channel RCA set from darvex.com, and my friend is going to get it back for me (im in india).
i cant say anything without seeing the cable myself. but then it will be too late. does anyone know the distance between the marked area? mine is a 12 foot cable.

·
Registered
8,958 Posts
do you own a tape measure? seriously, how could someone else answer this question for you...

if it doesn't fit just get a 1' extension for one of the RCAs
Haha, seriously! How could anyone possibly answer this question. We don't know how much space you have between your amps. Measure for yourself and if it's going to be close, get some extensions.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im sorry i asked.
i just wanted to know the length of the terminal part of the RCA.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers. might just ditch these for something as good. but 2 channel. any pointers? in that budget?

·
Registered
111 Posts
im sorry i asked.
i just wanted to know the length of the terminal part of the RCA.
Hey you asked for it. But I agree with falkenbd. You will probably be getting a 1" extension. next time figure out what you need then buy it. Not buy it then figure out if you can actually use it. :army:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts