DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Alpine SWR-843D (2) These are the dual 4 ohm versions.

Condition of all items: BNIB, One taken out of box for picture taking and oogling at

Total Price: 95.00 Each Shipped or 190.00 for both of them

Shipping Terms: Included in the 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: I bought these from Authorized from Al and Eds, decided to go a different route in my upcoming install.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Put um in your doors! :D

Glws bud!

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Lol it'd be a fun venture.... But I'd have to brace even more for those heavy things.

I know a door isn't optimal for these, but be interesting to see what they sound like.... Lol

Loving the sls BTW, you need to hear it! :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol it'd be a fun venture.... But I'd have to brace even more for those heavy things.

I know a door isn't optimal for these, but be interesting to see what they sound like.... Lol

Loving the sls BTW, you need to hear it! :D
Well come get the R12 so i can hear it :D lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Good seller here! Glws

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't see how that's bursting my bubble since these are brand new as well and less, but whatever. They were bought last month from Al and Ed's and I paid 99.99 each for them. Neither of them has seen power, only one of them has seen the light since I took some pictures of it. If you want to pay more that's fine with me. I'm just trying to make back some of what I spent on them. I'm open to offers if you wanted them, just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump, would love to sell these as a pair. How about we do like 175 Shipped in the US for the pair of them! My loss your gain :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.