DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as stated, i have 2 brand new R-12"s. these are hard to sell for many reasons. number 1 being that they are so damn heavy shipping kills the deal. and number 2 is i like em! but i dont need 2 12"s. i need 1. so i am looking for a dual 4ohm 12" to trade straight up. prefer a new sub. only way i would accept used is if i know you, and we can confirm ZERO suspension sag. every single used sub i have ever bought had a shit ton of sag EXCEPT the OEM i got from Mooble (the rest of you know who you are). my subs are new, stored properly on thier sides, in thier original boxes. and they will ship that way. i know its a long shot. seems Diyma's are impossible to get rid of unless you give them away. but i like them, if i had to put a price on them it would be $250, so i am looking for something in that ballpark.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Does that $250 include shipping? If so, what's your best local pick-up price?

Man, I got a shit-ton of subs. Many were bought here and most are NIB. I've gotta have something you'll want. I may be able to meet you for a cash sale and bring some things you may be interested in. I got photos of everything. I need to pick up some stuff in PHX soon - maybe this coming Saturday. Shoot me a PM with your phone #. I'll PM you mine now.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$275 shipped. NO-trades. need paint-job funds, and i will not be using these any time soon. i know guys have bought them sub-$100 shipped. but, these are new. brand-new. new ones are getting harder and harder to find. and they weigh 30lbs each! shipping aint cheap. so, 2 brand-new R-12s for $275 shipped is a pretty good deal!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9.5"x14"x15". 30lbs. but for $275 i will pay shipping. i have shipped 8 or 9 of these all over the country. the least i ever paid was $27 from AZ to CA (1 state). it cost me over $50 to get one to jersey last year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.