1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Sony XM3546

Condition of all items:
Both are BNIB. The plastic has never been taken off of them. I have the endcaps, the screws, the boxes, manuals, etc.

Total Price: :
$250 shipped for the pair OBO. I do not want to split them... repeat, lol, I do not want to split them. But if I did I would want $140 each.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Not really wanting a trade.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Wholly moly that's some awesome goodness - bump for a great price and an awesome dude to deal with!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. These came from Nismos just a few weeks ago. They are gorgeous!!! But I picked up a PDX and that will drop right in place from my previous install. I have a shoulder surgery coming up and since my deductible is going to be met we might just go for it and have another kid. These dont need to sit at my house. Some one needs to use them. I wont give them away though lol.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
4 x 35W @ 4 ohms (12.5V - 0.04% THD)
4 x 45W @ 4 ohms (14.4V - 0.04% THD)
4 x 50W @ 2 or 1 ohm (12.5V - 0.1% THD)
4 x 65W @ 2 or 1 ohm (14.4V - 0.1% THD)
2 x 100W @ 4 ohms bridged (12.5V - 0.1% THD)
2 x 130W @ 4 ohms bridged

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for the evening crowd.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed them yesterday and love em!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts