DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i plan on getting a new car soon and was going to use these in it, but for what I want to do im not sure itll work. Not enough space since I'll be getting a Golf R (which I actually removed these from originally, but I want to do a full false floor). I can get pictures for these tomorrow. One is great condition, one has a small blemish on it. Will not split at this time unless I have two buyers. Will be shipped 2 day air since ground shipping is a disaster right now.

All boxes and manuals and certificates included

$3500 plus shipping for the pair.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
smoking deal on a great amp

Reactions: SkizeR

·
1,688 Posts
I've been through 5 different amplifiers so far this year... all of them amazing. But the Brax MX-4 is my Xanadu amp.

I saw this post last night, and tried to ignore it. I'm pretty sure I dreamed about them.

Just thinking about how badly my wife will lose it, if I come home with another set of amplifiers...

Post pics, so I can see the 'blemish' on the one amp.

Reactions: Dremgragen

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I've been through 5 different amplifiers so far this year... all of them amazing. But the Brax MX-4 is my Xanadu amp.

I saw this post last night, and tried to ignore it. I'm pretty sure I dreamed about them.

Just thinking about how badly my wife will lose it, if I come home with another set of amplifiers...

Tough week, first the surfboard Tru amp and now these. Temptation everywhere. :D

·
Premium Member
189 Posts

You’ll never know then .
Just do it .

·
Registered
18,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Wife's are replaceable. Good deals on discontinued amplifiers with lifetime warranty are not :)

Will post pics soon

Reactions: bnae38 and seafish

·
Registered
18,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, looks like condition isn't as good as I remembered (I'm sure you guys know that moment lol). Price lowered to 3200 for the pair.

Amp 1

·
Registered
18,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amp 2

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
Might be the best pair of amps you could buy to power your front 3 way. #yolo #buythese

Reactions: SkizeR

·
Registered
300 Posts
If anyone is interested in splitting I'd buy one of the two

Jimmydee ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1,688 Posts
If I buy them, I want them both.

Not sure I could live with the blemishes though...
It'd be like buying a Ferrari with curbed wheels. Would annoy me every time I saw it.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
If I buy them, I want them both.

Not sure I could live with the blemishes though...
It'd be like buying a Ferrari with curbed wheels. Would annoy me every time I saw it.
I'm the opposite, it's just a dream until you make it your own. But if i were buying id lean on old skizer until he makes me take it. 😉

·
Registered
18,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold

Reactions: AVIDEDTR and dcfis
1 - 18 of 18 Posts