DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi- Let me preface this by saying my computer is a hunk of junk. I cannot download winisd correctly. I own a 2009 chevy silverado crew cab i have used 2 prefabbed sub boxes i am not really happy with my latest one. I am pretty capable with all of my tools so i am gonna build my own i am just having trouble coming up with what i want to build. So here we go 2 10 inch fi ssd 10's in a chevy crew cab box will be under the rear seat i want to do a slot port design i have figured i have 3.45^3 gross. Amp is a alpine mrp m1000 i listen to metal ie disturbed, ffdp my woman likes her rap to so an all around enclosure. My dimensions are l19xw56xh7.75 front firing to i am hoping to front fire them as i am not real impressed with the down firing enclosures and have the ports facing the rear doors. If anyone here can i help me i will rep you forever i just want to make these subs sound awesome after almost dropping 500 bucks on them if you need anymore info please let me know.-Dave

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If a flared(round) port design will work better to let me know.Thanks in advance to all the gurus knowledge.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts