Former Installator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(2) Image Dynamics IDQ15V2D2 Subwoofers

Product Brand & Model: (2) Image Dynamics IDQ-15 15" Subs

Condition of all items: New in Box/never used

Total Price: : $200 for the pair

Shipping Terms: : Buyer pays for shipping

Additional info:Brand New/In Box/Never used. Planned on using them in an IB config, went with some Audio Frog 12"s instead. I purchased them about 10 years ago and they've sat... I've never even put power to them. They've followed me through two moves and I'm tired of looking at them. Please, MAKE THEM GO AWAY!! Both gaskets included, but I can't locate the data sheet with the Parameters. I'm sure its available online or via mfgr with a little research. Dual VC, 4ohm nom. per coil.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I want to say @PPI_GUY was looking for a set of these awhile back.
Maybe send him a pm.

Not sure if he’ll get the notification with the @ in front of his name.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I’m always on the lookout for an idq12v2 2ohm dvc or single 4 if that’s a thing. Let me know. GLWS

·
Registered
8,502 Posts
This was the bargain of the year to whoever got them for $200

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Really? We've been massaging this dude's virtual nutsack all day and havent heard back. ?
We'll here is hoping that the OP is doing the right thing and moving on down the line instead of jumping all over you late comers TRYING to massage whatever of his you desire.

That being said, I have not heard back from him either, and I was 3rd to post in and PMed at the same time.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Lighten up. I would only stock them away in the car audio closet and not use them. I hope someone builds a baffle for those bad boys.

·
Registered
223 Posts
haha baffle already built for me!! just wanting to replace my old idq15!

hopefully everybody in line decides not to buy it and it comes to me. ;)

·
Former Installator
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please knock it off with the sniveling. Some of us have jobs and RL takes precedence..

UPDATE: Model #IDQ15V2D2, changed in thread title. Still waiting on ID to get back to me with thiel/small parameters/data sheet but near as I can tell they are 2OHM coils, not 4.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts