1 5.5 gen 240 gb msata ssd. Wolfson DAC
1 7th gen 500 gb meats ssd

Condition of all items:

Very used, come with cases

Total Price: :

$225 shipped each

Shipping Terms: :

On me if conus

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of*the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Sent from my LG-V20 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll even ship it loaded with plenty of 16/44 and some down converted 24/96 to 16/48.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd say because it's black Friday. Most peoples money is going towards those cheap 4k tvs.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funny you mention the headphone aspect. I'd held off posting them case I didn't know if their headphone jacks even worked until I could remember to test them. Seeing as how I bought both as dead units, and only to be used as storage drives in vehicles, I never used the headphone out. I can confirm that both headphone outs do work.

I have a line out dock somewhere, if I run into it maybe I'll offer it with whoever buys the 5.5, since that's the optimal way to use it. Only have the 1 30 pin usb cable.

Or..... Switch drives and have a 500gb 5.5, but it seems the 5.5 isn't as friendly to use with some newer head units.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
How well do these do in cold weather? I live in Alaska and normally just leave my iPod hooked up. Sometimes it doesn’t want to work until my car warms up.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How well do these do in cold weather? I live in Alaska and normally just leave my iPod hooked up. Sometimes it doesn’t want to work until my car warms up.
These are Msata ssd modded, no moving parts so there shouldn't be any issues whatsoever.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.