Product Brand & Model:

Soundstream MC500

Condition of all items:

Used

Total Price: :

$650 each or $1200 for both

Shipping Terms: :

shipped

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

IMAG0306 by rockytophigh, on Flickr

IMAG0302 by rockytophigh, on Flickr

front full by rockytophigh, on Flickr

Additional info:

I do not need any trades. I will not lower the asking price. I am in need of money and if you know what you're looking at....you know how rare and wonderful these are.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have agreed to hold both amps pending payment until tomorrow at noon.

All PMs replied to.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Nice to know this still sell for good money, I thought they were worth 300 bucks each, but I guess I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to know this still sell for good money, I thought they were worth 300 bucks each, but I guess I was wrong.
The MC300s go for around $300. These are the almost impossible to find MC500s. There have been 2 on ebay in the last year. The last one I can find on here is April of 2010.

Absolutely the finest car amplifier I have ever owned. Bought one new back when they first came out and treasured it. It was stolen out of my apartment. :(

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The MC300s go for around $300. These are the almost impossible to find MC500s. There have been 2 on ebay in the last year. The last one I can find on here is April of 2010.

Absolutely the finest car amplifier I have ever owned. Bought one new back when they first came out and treasured it. It was stolen out of my apartment. :(
I totally agree! The MC500 is an absolute treasure. A perfect active frontstage amplifier. I wouldn't pay 600 bucks for one unless it was mint though. I have a feeling the OP sold them both as a package deal. I'm actually on the lookout for a minty MC500 to replace my 900/5 in my Bimmer. Wanting to use it to power my mids and midbass with a D100 or a Class A 50 running tweeters. Then probably use an old school Reference 500 to run my single Ultimo. Would be bliss!

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I totally agree! The MC500 is an absolute treasure. A perfect active frontstage amplifier. I wouldn't pay 600 bucks for one unless it was mint though. I have a feeling the OP sold them both as a package deal. I'm actually on the lookout for a minty MC500 to replace my 900/5 in my Bimmer. Wanting to use it to power my mids and midbass with a D100 or a Class A 50 running tweeters. Then probably use an old school Reference 500 to run my single Ultimo. Would be bliss!
Yep...it's a package deal. The last mint one on ebay went for just under $800 and I got beat bidding $740 by three other bidders!

There is a guy I was going to have redo the finish (since fins are really str8) for a very reasonable price. He does amazing work. I was going to have one done in white with black lettering and one done in black with white lettering. The guy does amazing work. Oh well.....

That sounds like my dream system you just built lol :cool:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

Everytime I left town for the weekend, this was what scared me leaving the apartment alone. With a closet full of Linear Power amps (I had about 17 at one point and a few X02's & PAII's). I always prayed that no one break into that apartment because if they did they would of taken a good 3,500 bucks in amplifiers.

Thats also another reason why I decided to sell them, sold all of them and just kept the 4503IQ, X02, PA2 and a X03. Hate that I sold the Q50 and my last 5002 that was modded for dirt cheap. Lucky bastard didnt even thanked me after getting the amps.:mean:

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everytime I left town for the weekend, this was what scared me leaving the apartment alone. With a closet full of Linear Power amps (I had about 17 at one point and a few X02's & PAII's). I always prayed that no one break into that apartment because if they did they would of taken a good 3,500 bucks in amplifiers.

Thats also another reason why I decided to sell them, sold all of them and just kept the 4503IQ, X02, PA2 and a X03. Hate that I sold the Q50 and my last 5002 that was modded for dirt cheap. Lucky bastard didnt even thanked me after getting the amps.:mean:
Some people just don't appreciate true audiophile gear. I think I would have slept in front of that closet lol. I don't know exactly how many OS Soundstreams I had....but it was close to that and they were stored on a huge shelf just outside my bedroom door.....with this pup inside

fortune cookie 149 by rockytophigh, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And yes....I know I'm bald lmao

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just checked Paypal and here and haven't heard from the buyer so I'm putting these back up for sale.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
GLWS, know you'll sale them. I hate my ass for getting rid of my modded 5002 and stock Q50 for dirt cheap.

·
Registered
52 Posts
How can a buyer back out on these rare treasure unless the wife stopped him ;). If I dont have 180k student loan to pay back I would buy one from you. GLWS

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm familiar with the wife thing....geesh why can't a woman understand my need for all things electronic lol. He's from the UK and I've bought from him before....oh well. Let's do this to try to stimulate some souls......

$600 shipped each or $1100 for the pair. I could always fleabay them but I figured someone here would appreciate these.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, on ebay. I will honor the board price i gave here if money is sent before 24 hours of the auctions ending.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good offers but still here......bumperoo

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New Platinum Member bump :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts